GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rns315 spotify and steering wheel

Jannes123

Hello,
Just got my mk6 and im a big fan of using music streaming.
After finding out how to play music through bluetooth, came across the next problem.
i cant press next , and it also doesnt show what music is playing on the screen. I got a rns315 btw.
Is there any way to achieve this goal?
Also with the mdi, when i plug in my iphone it doesnt even connect.

JKoehle

Ready to race!
RCD 330. Not sure on compatibility with steering wheel functions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iSuckAtThis

Passed Driver's Ed
Seems like a cheap chinese product? Any good? And i think if im upgrading i kinda want a wireless apple car play

Been using it for the last 2 months. I had the rcd510 with BT before upgrading, and I have to say I'm glad I did the upgrade. The steering wheel controls work fine with the RCD330 btw.

Jannes123

Been using it for the last 2 months. I had the rcd510 with BT before upgrading, and I have to say I'm glad I did the upgrade. The steering wheel controls work fine with the RCD330 btw.

Nice, and parking sensors also ? But the mfa is lost right? like choosing contacts and navigation on the small display ?

Jaber

Modero
When I had the RNS-315, I was able to use the volume and left/right buttons on the steering wheel. Only time I couldn't was if I already hit the maximum limit for skips, due to free account. Can't recall if it showed song data however.

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
Spotify was always hit of miss for my RNS315. I'd see song info maybe 25% of the time, but the steering wheel controls did work.

iSuckAtThis

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice, and parking sensors also ? But the mfa is lost right? like choosing contacts and navigation on the small display ?

Yes, parking sensors do work with the RCD330. And yeah, the mfa doesn't display contacts or navigation.