GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mandela Effect?

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Yeah the memory is not reliable at all. There's a series on netflix (can't remember the name off hand) but it's all about how memories are not reliable. Basically your brain fills in the gaps to complete the story.
Black Mirror?

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Yeah the memory is not reliable at all. There's a series on netflix (can't remember the name off hand) but it's all about how memories are not reliable. Basically your brain fills in the gaps to complete the story.

The brain can do some crazy things. However, this phenomenon depends on more than one person having the same exact "false" memory. Multi-verse theory has also been gaining traction in the theoretical physics arena which would also lend credence to this so called effect. Sure, its easy to brush off as rubbish but it is also not completely unfounded.

zrickety

The Fixer
What if I told you Sinbad made a genie movie and he doesn't remember it?

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
What if I told you Sinbad made a genie movie and he doesn't remember it?

See post #10 :laugh:

I think yall are talking about Shaq in

Kazam

SirClimax

Ready to race!
I think yall are talking about Shaq in

Kazam

Or maybe the confusion is that he constantly wore parachute pants and dressed like a genie during his day to day life

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Or maybe the confusion is that he constantly wore parachute pants and dressed like a genie during his day to day life
lol that too