GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone got a VCDS (Vag-Com) in Northern New Jersey?

Project337

Go Kart Champion
There is a guy in Clifton that did mine, he's got a MKV Jetta TDI, super cool dude. Ill ask him, but I'm sure he won't mind me sharing his info with who ever needs work done, just PM me if you do.

Project.

confuc1ous

Go Kart Champion
I'd like to explore a few of the options it allows, mostly having the windows go up/down with the remote, not sure what else we can change but if someone local to central NJ knows someone, I'd be interested in meeting up.

Project337

Go Kart Champion
If your in the Essex/Bergen area let me know and Ill send you the info to the guy I used, he's super cool.

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
Hey all...
I'm a new GTI owner and a little confused as to why VW doesn't ask the customer what setting they want from the dealership and set it then. Local VW dealer wants to charge me a few hours for setting this up. :mad0259: Should be free.
Anyone in northern NJ have one and wanna help? I'd rather buy them a 6 pack and a pizza, (lunch at any rate) meet someone new, and give them a good tip for helping out.
Anyone? Bueller?

Just saw this now, come to our weekly Wed Tri-Dubbin' meets at the Lowes on Rt 23N in Butler, NJ. We have several guys that come each week with Vag-Com. The link to the thread is in my signature!

iBoost&Cream

Passed Driver's Ed
Just came upon this thread.. sorry if I'm jumping into something that hasn't been active for a while now lol but..

Installing OEM Golf R tails (without fogs) onto my 2011 MK6 GTI next week (Thanksgiving Break).

Plug 'n' Play on ECS but need the following coding done on VAGCOM:

2011 model - 09 Central electrics module, enter 07 coding, change Byte 18 over to bit 21

Located in North New Jersey in the Clifton/Bloomfield area. Anyone have a VAGCOM around here that can help? I'll def drive halfway to meet just to get this done.

Mceric01

Ready to race!
Anyone still around in the Morristown area to help out with a check engine code?

dynamisoz

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm in jersey city if anyone needs some help with vagcom.
im gonna be needing coding done when i get led tail lights.. im in Ridgefield NJ. do you know what to do on led tail's?

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

joeyfrost

Ready to race!
there is an option for the led tail install within vag. not sure if you know how it works but the leds run at such a low power that the car thinks the bulbs are out. you can correct for this through vagcom without an issue. i pm'd you about meeting up. if anyone else is interested please let me know through pm.