Drag Race Newbie
dang, dat ptak no love on FaceTube.

rightinthefeelsmeme.jpg

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

Giant Quesadillas :iono:

Jaber

Modero
I ended up leaving work and going home to finish the day. Better than getting everyone sick I guess, should have just stayed home this morning but thought I would feel better as the day picked up

:( Get better!

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Saw Christian Hosoi in person last year in Cali, thats more your skater generation :thumbsup:

For sure, where did you meet him at? VB or HB maybe? I met him many years ago at the Marina Skatepark , probably was 81 or 82. He still rips for sure, but hes always pushing his religious shit.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I ended up leaving work and going home to finish the day. Better than getting everyone sick I guess, should have just stayed home this morning but thought I would feel better as the day picked up

:feels:

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Oil change at the stealership. Grocery shopping to follow. Homework at 7. Mod bug active as usual, and this warm weather is making me want to take off the mud flaps and lower it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Oil change at the stealership. Grocery shopping to follow. Homework at 7. Mod bug active as usual, and this warm weather is making me want to take off the mud flaps and lower it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you guys even get very much snow this year?? We didn't get shit this year. Im not complaining though thats for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.