GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Where to get clutch done in NY

Gkivoo

Ready to race!
Hey guys. I was hoping you guys could help me find a shop that can install a clutch for me at a reasonable price. I'm driving a stage 2 mk6 gti and my clutch is slipping bad. I made it 30k miles with no problems but it's time.

I'm on a budget since I'm still in school so I'm looking for someone who can install it at a reasonable price but also do a good job on it. I can probably find the parts from someone on here but if you guys can get the parts at a decent price as well that works too.

I'm thinking of installing either a stage 2 or 3 daily or endurance kit. (I have plans of going k04 or stage 3 in the future)

I'm located in Long Island but am willing to drive out a bit to wherever I can find the best deal.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noodle1

Ready to race!
Drive auto works in northern nj, around 1500 for a stage 2 daily installed with parts and labor etc. good shop but kinda pricy

dynamisoz

Passed Driver's Ed

blackwrath88

Ready to race!
IF you haven't gotten it done by now and willing to drive to NJ, contact Drive auto works in clifton NJ and ask for Aldwin.. He is the owner and good friend, he will do it for $450, been working on all my VW/Audi cars since 2006 and one of the best in the business.