GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Unitronic Chipped 2.0TSI Thread!

MmmmmBoost

Ready to race!
Did it solve the hesitation completely?

Yep it's completely gone, tested with traction off, I don't get it anymore. Only gripe I have left is the dsg tune acting weird occasionally, it downshifts hard in D when coming to a stop, it just grabs the gear below it as if it's dropping the clutch too fast. Don't know if I need a dsg adaptation or a reflash.

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
Yep it's completely gone, tested with traction off, I don't get it anymore. Only gripe I have left is the dsg tune acting weird occasionally, it downshifts hard in D when coming to a stop, it just grabs the gear below it as if it's dropping the clutch too fast. Don't know if I need a dsg adaptation or a reflash.

reset everything, and clean your MAF as well

MAF is you main "load" sensor so if readings change after adaptation or just screwed up in general (yours before) then funky things will happen. This is why the MAF placement and housing is so important.

MmmmmBoost

Ready to race!
reset everything, and clean your MAF as well

MAF is you main "load" sensor so if readings change after adaptation or just screwed up in general (yours before) then funky things will happen. This is why the MAF placement and housing is so important.

Any recommendations on how to clean it ? Also will reflashing the dsg reset adaptations as well or do I actually have to do a dsg adaptation for that

jasonaltima

Ready to race!
Next on my list is a DSG tune, how do you like it so far?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love mine. The DSG tune is good too. I love how it shifts now. It's like I bought a new car. Mine is going into the dealer tomorrow for the tensioner replacement.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Totally_Stock_Except

Passed Driver's Ed
+1 on the DSG tune, until you do it you don't get how it could shift faster or smoother...it would be worth doing on stock engine tune even. Go figure.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Don®

Ready to race!

koalakeyes

Hey Guys, its Alex Keyes, I race in Red Bull Global Rallycross. I am full Unitronic stage 2 including all the hardware for my MK6 GTI. The power gains from stage 2 are very impressive and the power band is much better as it pulls all the way to redline. The DSG stage 2 tune makes already very quick shifting seamless, and gives you better options for launch control. The tune makes the car so much more fun, and unleashes the potential hidden inside the 2.0 TSI. I'm really enjoying it!

jettaglis

Go Kart Champion
Hey Guys, its Alex Keyes, I race in Red Bull Global Rallycross. I am full Unitronic stage 2 including all the hardware for my MK6 GTI. The power gains from stage 2 are very impressive and the power band is much better as it pulls all the way to redline. The DSG stage 2 tune makes already very quick shifting seamless, and gives you better options for launch control. The tune makes the car so much more fun, and unleashes the potential hidden inside the 2.0 TSI. I'm really enjoying it!

Do you use Wix filters?

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

how do we know you are the real Alex Keyes?

handisnacks

Ready to race!
I have been using Unitronic Stage 2 software for over a year now (whenever the Uniconnect+ cable was first released) and it's been great. Are there ever any revamps/revisions to the software? I'm gonna plug my Uniconnect+ cable in tonight and re-flash stage 2 just because it's been so long. Just wondering since I've seen other tuners revise their software, I was wondering if Unitronic does that as well?