GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

pcfoo

Passed Driver's Ed
WTB: Looking for an unused or in great condition RSB. 24mm~27mm, PM what you got.
Preferably in SoCal for local pickup.

Bought new Eibach 23mm solid RSB for $161 w FS + no tax through Amazon and got it within 2 day @ my door too ... :eek:
Beats driving to Camarillo for the Neuspeed event and keeping $60 ($200+tax) I guess...rather burn my gas @ Latigo instead should I head west this Sunday morning. :thumbup:

-- now I have to make some time to mount it --

handisnacks

Ready to race!
RPM R-505 18x8 Wheels, 5x112 bolt pattern, +38 offset. Overall great condition, very little curb wear. Plastidipped gun metal, but the original paint is black, so if you want black you just have to remove the dip layer. Tires still have plenty of tread left. Located in Rancho Cordova, near Sac.

Tires:
2x Fierce HP Sport - 225/40/18
2x Achilles ATR Sport - 225/40/18

$500 or best offer

GrantTC10

WTS APR Carbonio Stage 1&2 for GTI. It's been on my car for a few years and needs filter cleaned. $350 shipped.

Also Rhino Rack with bike carrier and fairing. No pictures yet of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Anyone giving away a stock airbox by any chance? Will most likely be selling my i.e. Intake that's why

kerp

Ready to race!
WTB: Rear badge assembly

Thought I saw a dude selling one on here, but can't find his post for some reason.

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
FS:

i.e. Intake it's the full intake system stage 1&2 portion. I recently received the updated stage 2 portion so it's much more solid. $250 FIRM plus your stock air box.

P3 Vidi boost gauge with boost tap and analog set up included
$300 FIRM
Or $450 for the intake and boost gauge

Stock catback exhaust with resonator delete and toureg styled tips
$150 FIRM it cost me a lot more for this set up but I need the funds in order to come up with money for a dsg tranny replacement. Help a fellow Vdubber out. We can swap diffusers as well since mine was trimmed in order to make the tips fit.

I recently moved to Fullerton and have no tools whatsoever. If you're not too far I can drive to you and you can remove the parts, I'll help out as well.

PM me or text me at 323-394-2437 if pictures are requested

Prices are firm guys. Thanks in advance

ebuuz

Go Kart Newbie

Tyrolsport master cylinder bracket $200 obo

This upgrade feels great on stock brakes, upgraded pads, and even my ttrs bbk on street pads. With track pads, however; the braking power is too crazy (lol). Might be my brake assist settings but don't have vagcom anymore.

Good upgrade for those who want better pedal feel, less travel, and more response.

tkelly0727

Ready to race!
FS

ECS License plate LED kit.
The kit it brand new, Reason why im selling is because ordered 2 set without paying attention. However i did notice that one of the error canceling harness didn't fit onto mine so i used the one from the second kit, reason why it is opened. But the Actual LED part is still sealed, There brand new. Asking price $35

Cobb Stage 1 w/ Stratified flash tune || Beluga Racing Catback || Nuespeed p-flo intake || GFB DV+ || Newsouth Performance boost gauge || R8 coil pack || Koni Sport w/ H&R springs || Weather tech window visors || 5% tint in the back 15% in the front ||

tishri.elyon

Passed Driver's Ed
FS:

Set of OEM stock Non-LEDs tail lights - $40

About 45k miles on them

PM for fast response

Last edited:

tishri.elyon

Passed Driver's Ed
FS:

set of falken ziex950 tires 215/35/18 - $300 OBO