GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR tune not responding.

Bryan259

Ready to race!
I have a 2013 golf R with APR tune installed by 034 motor sports 25k miles ago. Ive been able to switch many times between stock/91/93/100 oct modes. I had the battery unplugged today and now the system is unresponsive to changing tunes. I'm not able to get the check engine light to blink to indicate what mode my vehicle is in.

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
I have a 2013 golf R with APR tune installed by 034 motor sports 25k miles ago. Ive been able to switch many times between stock/91/93/100 oct modes. I had the battery unplugged today and now the system is unresponsive to changing tunes. I'm not able to get the check engine light to blink to indicate what mode my vehicle is in.

Make sure your cruise control switch is in the on position. Common mistake. Also, it may have gone into locked mode in which you will need to unlock with your code. Typically, whatever state it was in, unlocked or locked, should be the same when the battery got connected again.

Hope it all works out for you.

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
Make sure your cruise control switch is in the on position. Common mistake. Also, it may have gone into locked mode in which you will need to unlock with your code. Typically, whatever state it was in, unlocked or locked, should be the same when the battery got connected again.

Hope it all works out for you.

was just about to say the same thing! cruise ON

07STitoR

Ready to race!
I had that problem before with the program switching locking me out. Just put in 1 as the code. I think its just sliding the switch thing over once to punch in the number 1 if that makes sense.