GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*S2K Vs. GTI*

T045T3R

Passed Driver's Ed
So i am now full stage 3, Intake, Turbo Back, Tune, Bypass Piping, Intercooler. I was driving home from my shop and i saw a pretty nice S2k on the freeway. So i sped up to drive next to it to check it out(being that im Originally a JDM guy) when i got to about his door he floored it, Being im Stage 3 i followed suit. this was about a 70mph roll and i stayed DEAD even with him, I know he had atleast a Intake,Exhaust. but after around 130 we both slowed down and he put 10 fingers out his window. so i rolled up and he said these words "Thousand Horsepower" i looked at him and laughed. and took off.

can a S2K put that power to the wheels first off, and i know my car can beat a S2K with a intake and exhaust cause ive done so in the past.

or is the power to weight ratio that great on a GTI, Cause mr S2k was on it.

thanks johnny.:eek:

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
oh my goodness a video of that epic story would have been so nice. do you think the S was on it all the way? dam thats real good.

Last edited:

Dirt Nasty

Go Kart Champion
Stage 3 would walk a s2k with bolt on's like there is no tomorrow. He must had some serious work done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shucky

Passed Driver's Ed
Did it sound like a Honda 4 cyl? If yes, for him to stay with you he would have needed a supercharger or turbo both of which you could have probably heard. 4 cyl 1000 hp S2000 driving around? Highly unlikely. I'll speculate for a moment and say if he truly had a 1000hp 4cyl in his S it would have sounded like the devil. I'm guessing it did not.

Cwykle99

Ready to race!
A 1000 hp s2k isnt something I would expect to see on a highway. Thats something that would need some serious modifications, such as wheely bars and a damn parachute lol

kthor7031

Go Kart Champion
^ This

T045T3R

Passed Driver's Ed
Did it sound like a Honda 4 cyl? If yes, for him to stay with you he would have needed a supercharger or turbo both of which you could have probably heard. 4 cyl 1000 hp S2000 driving around? Highly unlikely. I'll speculate for a moment and say if he truly had a 1000hp 4cyl in his S it would have sounded like the devil. I'm guessing it did not.
yes it sounded ridiculous i thought it was a V8 at first thought. it was a DEEP muscle sound. i got a friend with a AP2 536WHP S2K and he doesnt KILL me but pulls on me quickly lol. i know that S2K was on it.

gkallis

Ready to race!
He's was prob trying to give you a double high five. That's my bet

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
I'd love to see a 1000hp s2K shit I'd love to see any street legal 1khp car.

jp0319

Go Kart Champion
I seriously doubt an S2K can produce 1k HP no matter the mods. 4 Cylinders is 4 cylinders. Unless he fabbed in a V8 or one of those crazy Nissan GTR twin turbo 6s.

Are you Stage 2+ or 3? I ask because Stage 3 means upgraded turbo and you didnt mention that.

Either way nice run against the S2k.

JP