GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Question about vw financing

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
I believe VW Credit checks Transunion for your credit score. Not sure. When I bought my GTI, they were doing 1.9% APR for credit scores above 700. I didn't qualify so I got 2.9 for 66 months. Refinanced through my credit union and got 1.79 for 72 months.

TRUboost

Go Kart Champion
VW offers 0% to tier 1 and tier 1+ credit scores. So as long as you have a steady job and above a 700 credit score you should qualify.

They seem to do it pretty often but this time of the year they push to get rid of 12's so you could probably get a pretty good deal.

slackin via taptalk

GOBbluth

Ready to race!
Yep. Old thread. I did get the 0% for 66 months, not 60. Dealer claimed they were a preferred vw credit dealer or something of the sort.

730 credit and steady job.

GTI84SD

Ready to race!
Qualified for 0.0% at 60 months with $1000 down, but they were doing $0 down, too. Went with 72 months @ 0.9% cause I'm a sucker and went for the 5 year/50k mile warranty. Credit score is mid 700's.

Drazzamatazz

I'm a young recent college graduate (big college debt), but I have held the same job for about 1.5 years. My credit score is actually respectable I feel being in the mid-700's. I was considering doing the graduate option where VW makes your first car payment but the dealer seemed to think I'd only get approved for 0.9% that way plus I could find my diploma the the process was going to cause me to wait longer than I could for a new car. In the end I was told if I got a co-signer I could get 0% for 66 months (preferred VW dealer) with nothing down.

DummyBear

Ready to race!
1. 0% is not hard to get as long as u have a decent credit score and pay ur bills on time.

2. jump on it while you can, it will prolly be once a yr deal the most.