GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Lana - Black Golf TDI Build

NIGHTL0CK

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello, I'm new to the whole car scene since this is my first car and all. So far I love it. After three hand me downs on cars, I finally picked this up myself. 2012 black golf TDI. Wanted a different color but this was all they had available so I took it. I just want to create myself a thread that way I can monitor what I'm doing to it from start to finish. Money is of course an issue but eventually I'm going to put more work on her. Mostly all just cosmetics right now and get all the basics out of the way.

Ugly and stock from dealership.

First thing I did to it was tints for sure. 20% all around.

Yellow fog tints from Lamin-X.

And that's all I got right now. I also got color matching sidemarkers from john@FTC5.

There's still lots I want to do. Originally I was just going to drop, wheels and sound then call it a day. But the more I'm on this forum, the more I want to do to it lol. I'm open to suggestions and inputs. I have no taste for wheels yet so I'm trying to find something that looks good on the eyes. My next upgrade will be a UberStealthBox in the rear and then swap all my interior lights to LED. I also want HID but I'm not sure where's a good place to look and installation guide.

- NIGHTL0CK

Last edited: