GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

mFactory coilover suspension review

the1bill1

I can't speak to the spring rate that's ideal, but the rear springs should be stiffer than the fronts because of the geometry of the suspension.

I'd guess that 6k/8k would be on the uncomfortable side, though it could work well on the track.

What's a better spring setup for street and track use? 6kfront 8krear or the other way around?

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Joveen

Ready to race!
Kool just did some research. Seem I'll be getting 350lbs in front and 400lb rear.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Kool just did some research. Seem I'll be getting 350lbs in front and 400lb rear.

6K/7K
How much street vs track driving are you planning?

mikejsmith1985

Go Kart Champion
This is brilliant! I wish I had thought of it!

I'm a bit chicken (actually, a lot chicken) about cutting or drilling into the body, but I'd love to be able to reach the camber adjustment on the top. Any tips on how you did this that might allay my concerns? How did you treat the bare metal at the edge of the hole? How did you keep the hole saw centered?

Sorry I've been away from the boards for a while. I wasn't fond of doing this either but it's the only way to really make use of the adjustability. At this point all I've done is used the hole saw which just barely fits over the piece you're cutting away so it stays centered fairly well that way. Then I used a touchup paint pen with primer in it and painted the edges then I put in my 3d printed trim rings. You can PM me for more info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk