GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Cool Story Bro Thread

Chris659

Ready to race!
Had both of those problems with rms and green o rings hope it gets sorted quick! And Im waiting for the right fuck boy in a v6 challenger to test me so I can smash his ego LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I just have to get off my lazy ass and sell some stuff that's just been laying around and stop spending money on other projects. Have my 10yr wedding anni coming up real soon so whatever I do can't interfere with that or there won't be an 11yr celebration LOL

Once I get all the parts I have installed I'm going to start picking on the SRTs and other big boys ?

matty mk6

Raced an Si today. Had to be stock. On my way home I watched him race a 2011 charger 1st and he hung with him, then raced a stanced Si with an exhaust camber all he river crap and he hung with him as well. We got to a light and talked about the races he just did and he said "wanna 30 roll?" And I said yeah. We got up to 30 after the green light and went. I lost traction immediately but hung until boost kicked in then it was like he was standing still. Let off about 80 and gave each other a thumbs up. All this was in about 10 minutes on the drive home so hopefully we run into each other again.

ChrisB1

Go Kart Champion
A couple of days ago, a 2.0T Genesis Coupe hit the interstate merging ramp at the same time as I did. I heard his tires chirp so I decided to play along and I ended up pulling on him like a freight train. It took him a couple of minutes to do the typical ricer flyby on the interstate due to me shutting it down around 75 MPH. That's how I know it was a 2.0T.

Granted, I didn't want to do much more than 75 due to the cops hanging around the overpasses and nailing speeders over the past few days. Lucky for Mr. Genesis Coupe owner, they already had someone pulled over that day.

zef

Drag Racing Champion
Ran into an integra heading south on 15 last night...at first I wasn't going to waste the gas until I heard a wastegate. Figured it was either a chopped up build that I could hang with or I was about to get spanked. From 40 in 3rd I pulled a car length pretty quick and by 85 we were bumper to bumper when I let off for traffic. Even though it looked like a total !@#$box I was impressed it was pretty quick.

Chris659

Ready to race!
Yeah I guy I used to work with is big into turbo civics (has 3 92-95 body style cars) and was always asking me to race him. He was easily hp for hp with me but a lot less weight and he's an experienced drag racer where I'm not. I wouldn't have stood a chance.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I had a guy in a jeep renegade last night trying to...well I don't really know what he was trying to do. He heard my exhaust when I was driving next to him and immediately when he heard me he started speeding toward the guy driving in front of him. Then he'd slow down a little bit and do it again. It was 3 lanes of traffic with nobody going anywhere. I didn't even pay him any mind. He had a catback too.

FF_animal

Ready to race!
Me and some buddies from work went on a little spirited drive recently. One of them drove his frs and Was talking mad playful shit during work about how the golf and vw/Audi in general are blah blah blah Toyota all the way because superior handling. I was excited to see how the gti stacked up against the frs in the mountains. Went to my favorite local mountain road and let it rip on his ass. Once the uphill climb came I thought his car died. Had to back off the throttle and wait for him to catch up. All in all was a fun night I just hoped the frs had more to give. Still think it’s a great looking car.

Roctre

Ready to race!
Your buddy needs to learn how to drive or he needs to get a proper wheel and tire setup because those cars handle amazing from the factory with just a nice sticky tire.

FF_animal

Ready to race!
Your buddy needs to learn how to drive or he needs to get a proper wheel and tire setup because those cars handle amazing from the factory with just a nice sticky tire.

Agreed the car has a superior suspension his is bone stock.

CHerna

Ready to race!
This one happened a few weeks ago. Driving down the avenue, with a buddy of mine in the passenger seat. I eventually come upon a Caliber SRT4. I get on it a little to make the exhaust crackle/pop as I pass him. Got his attention.

We end up next to each at a red light. I had no real intentions of racing, since it's a busy road. Light turns green, we roll out in a mild manner. I hit it, he hits it. I stay about a fender / mid-door ahead the whole time until we shut it down around 60/65 MPH.

Later on, I ended up meeting and talking to the guy. Turns out it has some bolt-ons, a big (hybrid) turbo , and running e85. He has since blown a head gasket and needs an engine, I think.:iono:

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
Saw a white civic type R tonight. He was in the right lane doing like 40 in a 55 the whole way. Was hoping he’s have a little fun but no luck. First time seeing one in person. Looked pretty cool.

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
Saw a white civic type R tonight. He was in the right lane doing like 40 in a 55 the whole way. Was hoping he’s have a little fun but no luck. First time seeing one in person. Looked pretty cool.

I am only stage 1 and saw what i thought was the new civic si. I tried to pick a race but he wouldn't bite, by the time i realized it was an R it was too late. He would have dusted me but mehhh.

Ran a older v6 mustang this summer when i had p0299 code and was dead even.

Ran a focus St in cooler weather p0299 was off and walked him. Took off from a dig.

Ran a new 5.0 and dont know what happened, as he might have disappeared.

MK6NGT

Ready to race!
Roasted a lowered/exhaust RX8 the other night. His car looked great but was very slow, put two cars on him before I ended third gear.