GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com



Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Volkswagen GTI / Golf Topics > GTI & Golf MKVI General Discussions


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Today, 03:43 AM   #42211
Yakuzi
Touring Car Champion
 
Yakuzi's Avatar
 
Drives: intoxicated
Join Date: May 2014
Location: deez nutz
Posts: 239










Joined the LEDtails Gang tonite. Pics are from after i cleaned em down w rubbing compound. Bought from another member on here, lights are trash (depo, inner driverside light has melted led housing that i wasnt aware of until cleaning earlier tonite and seller didnt disclose this when i was there, but, idgaf), a tab was missing, two are fogged up and they certainly dont fit flush at all but for the price i got em, im satisfied.
__________________
PM me nudez thx
Yakuzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:38 AM   #42212
snobrdrdan
Formula 2 Champion
 
snobrdrdan's Avatar
 
Drives: a VW
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Southeast Michigan
Posts: 7,690
Send a message via AIM to snobrdrdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaber View Post
I know a couple owners and they're pretty happy with the Atlas. Only negative comment is the MPG. One is getting 13-14MPG city and another is getting 19MPG Highway. Thing is massive inside, much room.
Yeah...dat gas mileage though :/

Don't get me wrong.....I'm considering one next year. Hopefully the 2.0T can give a bump in those MPG's

Quote:
Originally Posted by notovicrious View Post
Those are the same numbers Iím seeing in the Gti lol so thatís fine. Itís regular gas at least? Lol
Yup, regular
__________________
2017 Passat VR6
2017 Passat R-line
snobrdrdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:53 AM   #42213
notovicrious
Formula 5000 Driver
 
notovicrious's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 GTi 2.0T
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakuzi View Post










Joined the LEDtails Gang tonite. Pics are from after i cleaned em down w rubbing compound. Bought from another member on here, lights are trash (depo, inner driverside light has melted led housing that i wasnt aware of until cleaning earlier tonite and seller didnt disclose this when i was there, but, idgaf), a tab was missing, two are fogged up and they certainly dont fit flush at all but for the price i got em, im satisfied.


Dude I just sold my Edís cherry red set because I was experiencing a dim or from what I thought was a damaged led for super cheap and it turned out they work fine on his car. Lol oh well you win some you lose some!
notovicrious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:26 PM   #42214
Cal2000
Rally Car Champion
 
Drives: 13' GTI 4DR AUTOBAHN
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 331
Finally did Indicator Celebration. Something to be excited by every time I start the car

Cal2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:12 PM   #42215
lowsodium
Passed Driver's Ed
 
Drives: 2013 GTI
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 8
After driving my car stock for 4 years I dropped it off at Actuning here in Seattle. Stage 2 tune, downpipe, intake, cruise control stalk program selection, polar FIS, stoptech brake pads f&r, stoptech high temp brake fluid. I had all the fluids changed including the dsg. Saturday I get PSS tires installed. I drove it yesterday but its raining so hard I am getting zero traction.
lowsodium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:20 PM   #42216
Jcarollo765
FIA World Rally Car Champion
 
Drives: 2013 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: San Diego
Posts: 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal2000 View Post
Finally did Indicator Celebration. Something to be excited by every time I start the car

*race car*
__________________
Night Fury '13 Wolfsburg GTI/Carbon Grey/4-Door/DSG
Current Mods: APR K04 V3.2 & TCU V1.6//42DD DP//Unitronic Intake//H&R 26/24 Sways//Unibrace XB//SuperPro ALK//BSH Engine & Pendulum Mount//HPA 75a//Do88 Intercooler//H&R Cup Kit//Evo Boost Gauge//Soumatrix Speakers//BFI Stage 2 Tran Mount//GFB DV+//H&R 10/10 Spacers//Tyrol Brake Kit & Pads//Corgi Hair
Jcarollo765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:57 PM   #42217
whitewolf33
Formula 5000 Driver
 
whitewolf33's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 CW Wolfsburg
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal2000 View Post
Finally did Indicator Celebration. Something to be excited by every time I start the car

I thought I was going to like this. I turned it off after 2 days
__________________
Revo Stage 2 // ARM Catted DP // Neuspeed P Flo // DG Springs // Depo LED Tails // OEM Lip // 35% Tint // DeAutoLED's // Rokblokz // VAG
whitewolf33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:20 PM   #42218
notovicrious
Formula 5000 Driver
 
notovicrious's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 GTi 2.0T
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,690
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowsodium View Post
After driving my car stock for 4 years I dropped it off at Actuning here in Seattle. Stage 2 tune, downpipe, intake, cruise control stalk program selection, polar FIS, stoptech brake pads f&r, stoptech high temp brake fluid. I had all the fluids changed including the dsg. Saturday I get PSS tires installed. I drove it yesterday but its raining so hard I am getting zero traction.


DAMN SON!! Thatís what we like to call blowing your load!!! Awesome!!!! Enjoy!!!
notovicrious is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
#assman, "yeah" -marshawn lynch, brunkelgotback, circlejerk thread, damndaniel, dat forum doe, dfd can suck it, dont care it got driven, dont quote pics people, dsgsr4women, dubpl8 1-900-suk-ndik, dubpl8 ate his dads ass, dubpl8 likes shrimping, fukyours2k, i'm an excellent driver, ihadsexwithmygastank, my body is ready, no one cares tiggy, nobodycares u washedit, purple helmet warrior, really nbdy crs u wshd it, sexybrunkel, srs ndy crs u washed it, vandorin was here, who's dubpl8?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.