GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AZ MKVI Owners chime in

Elchinophil

Ready to race!
These wheels are bothering me lol. Just going to plastidip them anthracite and call it a day. I will either eventually get them powder coated, or sand them down and repaint.

If I can finish my homework anytime soon I will go out and dip them and get em installed.

Yeap. I knew it. There's only black and white dip in the stores. Haven't been able to find the goood colors other than order it. I bought a few cans of glossifer and black. I'd get some anthracite that would look sick with some glossifer

WeirdBeard

Passed Driver's Ed
They are getting installed now.

I ordered some anthracite awhile back so I can use that if I don't like the way it looks.

WeirdBeard

Passed Driver's Ed
Here ya go

WeirdBeard

Passed Driver's Ed
The finish on the wheels is far from perfect. However I think the dark bronze with the red looks great. I am very pleased with the overall results.

I also installed the dv spacer. Drove around and it didn't sound ricey to me at all. I also came from driving a heavily modded WRX and before that was an EVO which both had vented BOVs.

I am pretty anal about my cars so I will keep an eye on the dv to make sure nothing funny goes on. But as it sits I like the way it sounds, reminds me that I have a turbo.

WeirdBeard

Passed Driver's Ed
forge spacer?

Yeah...

I know the cons. It will most likely only be on for a little while. However I like to see things first hand. If it ends up being a pain in the arse it isn't difficult to remove.

WeirdBeard

Passed Driver's Ed
Welp, SPM track downpipe ordered.

Looks like a tune will be sooner than later. Probably beginning of next month.

WeirdBeard

Passed Driver's Ed
Going to stick with stock catback for awhile so it shouldn't be too loud. I have driven some loud cars in the past so I am not too sensitive to those things. My wrx and evo were both straight piped lol and daily drivers for awhile.

WeirdBeard

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone going to pavs this weekend?

WeirdBeard

Passed Driver's Ed
haha its the Scottsdale pavillions. They have a car show every saturday.

WeirdBeard

Passed Driver's Ed
Was supposed to do the coilovers today but I got lazy. Installed the carbonio stg 1 and 2. Sounds awesome.

I'm going to start the coils tonight and finish up tomorrow morning.