GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking to buy used GTI

Pyro

Hey guys, I'm looking to become a member of this forum and buy a used GTI or Golf TDI. If any of you are selling or know of any cars for sale that you could send my way that would be great. I've looked on Autotrader and Kijiji, not a lot there.

Prefer low mileage, well maintained (hopefully with records) cars. I have no need for mods. Open to both auto or learning to drive manual. Black or white exterior. Cloth seats preferred as well.

Thanks a lot!

boosted27

Go Kart Champion
Shoot me a message of where your located. I have access to 100's of Volkswagen TDI's and Wagons including GTI models.

GTI_Tauro

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a 2013 2 Door Candy White GTI with 6 speed manual.
It has 48000km on the body and 6500km on the brand new motor. (The dealer dropped in a full new motor, as the original one had a loud knock coming from the bottom end at 43000km and the motor was replaced instead of rebuilt.)

Push button start, 18" rims, leather seats, sunroof, power everything and auto start. The only performance mods are a full APR intake and a short throw shifter.

Also have extra set of mats, rims and tires for the winter.

My lease is up Jan 4th 2016 with a low buy back. I'm debating to either buy it back and keep it or move into a truck.

let me know if you're interested.

Pyro

Hi, yes I'm located in Toronto so I'd prefer to buy local....if it wasn't for the currency drop buying USA would have been worth looking at, seems the GTI is much cheaper in the states.

From searching around, it seems like the 2011 are in my price range (high teens to low 20s), unless I get lucky with a 2012. Thanks for the offers for the 2013 though, but I wouldn't waste your time unless it could somehow be in my price range.

Thanks for any help you guys can give