ZGTI EJ400 / Unitronic Tuned TSI Big turbo Kit Build thread

ZGTI

Banned

leslie

Ready to race!
That exactly what I ment.thanx

RoyGTI

Banned
Heads up : i will update the thread on behalf of ZGTI !!!

he should be up and running May 12th .. Note that date somewhere !!
;)

Just to add : His car is going for a Pre- Dyno run on Thursday the 21st (Stage 2 Unitronic) and once the EJ BT kit is on then he will go again !!

Last edited:

RoyGTI

Banned
Why does he keep getting banned?

If i say why i will get banned ! :)

this is a Quote by a member from MKV .. that might give you a hint :)

This is what happens when OTHER SW paid advertiser trying to keep him silent , its common thing on vortex as well .. These forums forgot without members there's no advertisers.

RoyGTI

Banned
Will the rod file be out on release day, or will it still be in development?

any information's regarding the tune, i will leave it up to Unitronic to release it !!

what i could do is post pictures and video once the Car is up and running the week of May 9th !!

You have to know Halvie that ZGTI will be the First TSI Big Turbo World wide :)

you have to understand as well that we can't leak any information's before Unitronic approves it first !!!

3 weeks to go !!!! :happyanim:

Justinjor

Ready to race!
Should be interesting. I really hope it doesn't flop and the new headline reads "Unitronic hits 370whp on TSI Big Turbo!" If it's not breaking 400 whp, I wouldn't even post anything. By the looks of the kit and previous information, I don't think this will be the case however :)

RoyGTI

Banned
Update 14th April

-New South Offset Triple Gauge DashPod Package w/ Indigo EGT, Oil Temp, & Oil Press Gauges (Bought) :)
and

-Innovate Motorsports DB gauges are 52mm (2 1/16”) air fuel gauges (bought) :)

RoyGTI

Banned
Should be interesting. I really hope it doesn't flop and the new headline reads "Unitronic hits 370whp on TSI Big Turbo!" If it's not breaking 400 whp, I wouldn't even post anything. By the looks of the kit and previous information, I don't think this will be the case however :)

My friend the issue is not the Kit or the tune ;) is the injectors !!!
The Kit will break 490 to 500 HP once they resolve the injectors or if you run W/M .... however i'm not running W/M !!

Halvie

WOOSA
My friend the issue is not the Kit or the tune ;) is the injectors !!!
The Kit will break 490 to 500 HP once they resolve the injectors or if you run W/M .... however i'm not running W/M !!

lol didn't you just give up who you are?

Also excited for the numbers. If the rod tune can do ~400whp on 93 without meth it will be awesome.

edit: dude buy my volks :) way lighter than the 20's.

RoyGTI

Banned
lol didn't you just give up who you are?
;) :lol::lol: :p

Also excited for the numbers. If the rod tune can do ~400whp on 93 without meth it will be awesome.

the tune will make more then 400whp but the injectors won't .. so you could add W/M for the moment until they resolve the injectors issue ...

edit: dude buy my volks :) way lighter than the 20's.

Nahhh 20'' are for shows and my 18 are for hard driving ;)

Last edited:

Justinjor

Ready to race!
400 whp on 93 is pretty sick and should walk most anything on the street. That is my ultimate goal but who knows if I'll actually get there. Can't wait to see the results of this... *waits patiently*