GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Preassembled Koni Yellows, Ground Control Camber plates, and H&R Super Sports

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
EDIT: Everything has been sold, thanks for the interest!

I bought a Miata for a dedicated track car, so I'm selling the suspension off my 2011 GTI. I put this on in stages, so I have put different mileage on the individual parts:

H&R Super Sport spings: approx. 30k miles - SOLD
Ground Control Camber Plates: approx. 15k miles - SOLD
Koni Yellow Struts: approx. 9k miles - SOLD

This is not a setup for "stance". While the drop looks excellent on the GTI (IMHO) the camber is not adjustable in the range "stance" cars typically run. IIRC it maxes out somewhere around -3* and was great for when I had NT01's and tracked the car. No adjustment is required to the shock towers, and the camber can be set with the wheels still on the car. Just raise the tire off the ground, loosen the top bolts, push on the tire to adjust, then re-tighten.

When new, this setup runs just north of $1200. My set certainly shows its use from multiple track days but is still fully functional and you never see the suspension anyway. I will also include the strut spreader tool with the kit, or if I do part out, whoever gets the struts. I would like to get $800 + shipping for the full set or the following prices for the individual components:

Springs: $150 + shipping - SOLD
Shocks: $400 + shipping - SOLD
Camber Plates: $300 + shipping - SOLD

And here is a pic of my car with everything on to get an idea of ride height:

Last edited:

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
bump. Willing to sell springs, shocks, and camber plates separately. Feel free to make an offer, everything is sitting in my garage collecting dust

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
After Christmas bump

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
New Years Bump

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
bump, make an offer on any of the parts, they're just collecting dust now