ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phur

Autocross Champion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Do it. It is used but slightly by one of the local guys that was on this forum that now has a Civic type R. Fuck it 70 and it’s yours. I’ll even ship it. If need be.

New fiance wouldn't appreciate seeing that in the door.. sigh.... lol. Damn that's a good deal lol.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Anyone interested in a WALK kit? Got one for 80 to anyone who wants it. Also still got these goal wheels that have got to go.

I need a passenger side door mirror.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
But aftermarket will?[emoji848]

I have found that my aftermarket tips don't get nearly as dirty as the stock ones did. I don't know why , but the really don't. :iono:

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I have found that my aftermarket tips don't get nearly as dirty as the stock ones did. I don't know why , but the really don't. :iono:

smaller piping and smaller tips exiting means more concentrated carbon deposits in size/volume over the surface area.

science.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
oh really?

oh wow

for the price its worth giving into temptation , do it

oh yeah, spray you tips down with a little warm soapy water and let them sit for a few minutes then hit it with the steel wool and metal polish. the whole job will take you less than 2 minutes. I know it takes way longer than that with Never Dull , and it takes a substantial amount to elbow grease from what I recall. The steel wool cuts right through it. and don't worry it wont scratch the chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.