GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I Reconnected My Soundaktor

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
I admit I've considered reinstalling mine. But I had a better, more expensive idea...I'll wait until I get the APR turboback exhaust and see what kind of sexy noises my car makes naturally. I love driving with the back windows open, can hear the low tones a little better...

P

plac

I love driving with the back windows open, can hear the low tones a little better...

DOH!! I havent been able to do that since i installed my rear side window shades... cuz they will blow away. i been thinking about taking them off.

the soundaktor merely pumps low frequency vibrations into the cabin.
Don't understand why everyone thinks its a full-on hardass speaker that plays a full spectrum soundtrack.

Don't understand why everyone thinks its a full-on hardass speaker that plays a full spectrum soundtrack.

Someone with common sense!!!! :clap:

Kal-GTI

Ready to race!

Exactly why I unplugged mine.

you mean you like the low frequency hums n vibrations (of the soundaktor) that lay forcefully under the higher and mid frequencies of the GTI's non-synthesized intake growl. :)

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
I can't believe people are putting these things back in. It's a noise maker... its not the car making the noises... it's a vibrator. Fake noises are not cool.

And if it takes a vibrator to make fake noises, you are doing it wrong.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Installing a switch to activate/deactivate mine. I don't want it most of the time, but occasionally I could see turning it on for a cruise.

Sent via TapaTalk, butchered by autocorrect