GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKVI vs. Bugatti Veyron

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I raced him again today... little did he know, I had a Stage TWO Carbonio this time around... showed him.

jasonweremy

Ready to race!
I beat a Ducati motorcycle on my moped, it was awesome!

I dislike these vs. threads as well.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

jasonweremy

Ready to race!
:laugh: you're getting the hang of it!

I thought when I first read this thread that it was a serious thread. Well, the OP was serious and the rest of us were so not lol.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I thought when I first read this thread that it was a serious thread. Well, the OP was serious and the rest of us were so not lol.

I'm the OP, and it's never been serious :lol:

shahabdin

Ready to race!
anyways guys the Bugatti brand is still owned by VW so, she's our family!!! Hell yeah!

As for seriousness, yes I do believe it was a good feel, to get the better of the Veyron on accelerating away from the lights, but I too believe honestly that the Veyron driver wasn't bothered too much about racing. It's like me with my car now in town with all the bumps having 18's I go much slower and carefully. But on the highway I let her fly! :happyanim:

So not to spoil your fun, yes you did match the Veyron up to one point, so well done for managing to keep side by side for that tad of a bit :thumbsup:

I love overtaking a car whilst turning onto the highway which has just slotted in to my lane ahead of me! With the Golf and accelerating away on a curved straight and seeing the other cars diminish in the rear view feels good. Like the Porsche that used to pull away from your before you owned the fast Golf!

Last edited:

shahabdin

Ready to race!
LOL :lol: :laugh: :bellyroll: :lol: :laugh: :bellyroll:

I take it that was a sarcastic joke. Ur not the undercover troll dude now are u (joke ;) )

gkallis

Ready to race!
I am..im an undercover mustang troll whos undercover at civic troll whos really undercover VW gti troll...no joke

surrealchemist

Ready to race!
Also think of all the money you are saving on gas by not driving that Veyron!

They only get 8-13MPG.

gkallis

Ready to race!
Veyron is ugly btw just thought id through that out there haha id prefer a nice ferrari and a million dollars in my pocket

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
lol... yes, yes, this has been a joke... this subforum is just so ridiculous, I had to do it.