GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Come on washington... where are you?

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
The fact that State Patrol now has the new Caprice PPV with the LS1 does not give me a warm and fuzzy...

maxboost83

Ready to race!
Crappy pic, but it's the latest pic I have. Im currently stuck here in Nebraska... :(

sprytdi

Ready to race!
I want to see my old TDi, well not so old

It was a 2011 BGM 4dr lowered with an H&R sport cup kit, H&R swaybars, whiteline components, 20mm spacers pushing out stock wheels and 15% ceramic tint and it had a badgeless grille and euro tails....this is how it sat when I traded it, oh, lol, it had the stock suitcase muffler hacked out, I had ran a Rawtek system when I drove it...;)

We traded it for a 335is, I just have always wondered who got it...I really liked that car.

I don't have any pics left of it either:(

I will have to get a pic up of the R soon...

sprytdi

Ready to race!
Towing the R to AUCHTUNING....

P0601 code, check sum error/ nightmare

Officially fixed, APR and AUCHTUNING hooked it up in short order too, thanks guys;)

sprytdi

Ready to race!
I....Hate you. Seriously though, This car is pure sex.

Thanks man:D

I've got a 42DD catch can coming and I'm planning on adding H2O/meth by the end of the month...

It's a constant work in progress, I couldn't have accomplished much of it without the forums, so, thnx MK6 FORUM :thumbsup:

Planning on installing coils by the end of March, with just a couple more things to do till she's done.

RSR clutch, UNiBrace hardware, slotted rotors and a Haldex comp controller round out the list :thumbsup:

Anyone looking for a game changer should look at getting the APR ESC defeat file loaded into their ECM, it's one of the best changes I've made:) and it's fairly cheap, if not free if your having other stuff done, and it totally changes the fun potential of the vehicle :thumbup: