GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official UNITED GREY Golf/GTI Thread

DELETE

Autocross Champion
Like the engine cover but the badgeless grille is ugly.

You think? I like it although I'm in the process of either getting a Cobb AP or a new hood made boser to compliment the grill, and because my current hood was damaged by an unknown party or thing. Anyway I took the red strips out of the grill because I have two others and I wanted to test the waters with this one.

SirClimax

Ready to race!
I like the badgeless grill but I think it needs some color to pull the look off. With the stripes being color matched and badgeless it makes the car look super stealthy.

krz_hayn

Go Kart Champion
Decided to change it up a little bit. Put on Klii color match sticker on the rear and got a painted matte black emblem. Let's see how long this lasts lol kinda liking it though [emoji16]

Dirty little slut

I have that same set up in my garage. Was planning to apply it before I decided to get rid of the car [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CZ Mate

It's been a while since I posted a picture and about a year since I bought my 2011 Golf 2.5L. since I bought her I have done a few things. Blacked out VW logos, color matched center of rear VW handle, tint 30%, 18" Sparco wheels custom powder coated green, euro cubby dash piece, Yellow DRL/High beams, Artic white low beams and LED interior/lic. plate bulbs.

I also have H&R lowering springs that I still have to install, glad the weather is better I might get them on soon.

I know its not much but hope you like.

Instagram: CZ Mate

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion

8 cylinders, two turbos!

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
from a past event, very similar mods, TSI pulled on top end

Phur

Autocross Champion
I took this a few weeks ago. I had just washed it, but it started raining on our way there. I'm starting to think that I'll never see ideal conditions.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion

Phur

Autocross Champion
Beautiful shot, Mars.