GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Buttonwillow Dec 20th

ebuuz

Go Kart Newbie
Hey there. Track newbie here will be hitting up Buttonwillow on the 20th with Speed Ventures.

This will be my first time on the track (only ran streets of willow once before), so I'll be in the beginner group getting a feel for it.

Would love to see more VWs there!

I'm coming in a group consisting of another mk6 GTI and s2000.

Link for anyone interested: http://www.speedventures.com/events/eventdetail.aspx?id=543

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
cool you made a thread for this. Id be interested in joining or organizing a group for early 2016.

hope you guys have a good run.

oatzel

Ready to race!
The Speedventure guys are a good group. I've run BW a lot and never thought about it being dangerous, but there was a fatality at an event (not SV) there earlier this month. Have fun out there and be safe.

ebuuz

Go Kart Newbie

Thanks guys. There's a mk6 R and mk7 R out here as well tearing it up.

Will definitely do some runs in 2016 so I'll see if there is interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ebuuz

Go Kart Newbie
Obligatory bump for socal locals who want to track.

Thinking of hitting up buttonwillow again on March 5th with speed ventures. I am also open for March 6th, but as of now there is 50% chance of rain.

Let me know if interested! Time to put my f23t to the test :)

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
that track is local to me. I was thinking of going but I went to a speed ventures event a few weeks ago. if you really want to put the f23 to the test, on april 2nd there are half mile races on an airstrip that would probably be equivalent. 200 for the day. very fun :)

ebuuz

Go Kart Newbie
Bumping old thread in case there are still active track rats lurking on here.

I'm signed up for auto club speedway this sunday (10/8/17) and buttonwillow next sunday (10/15/17) with Speed Ventures.

Would love to see some more VWs out there!

redrider825

Passed Driver's Ed
Bumping old thread in case there are still active track rats lurking on here.

I'm signed up for auto club speedway this sunday (10/8/17) and buttonwillow next sunday (10/15/17) with Speed Ventures.

Would love to see some more VWs out there!

I’m signed up for Sunday as well! What are you driving and what group are you in? I’ll be in a red mk6 gti in purple group [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ebuuz

Go Kart Newbie
Have yet to run big willow geryon... maybe I'll have to come.

Redrider I am also in purple on sunday! Will see you there :D. I got a white mk6 gti

ebuuz

Go Kart Newbie
Hot damn, the season usually ends for me around october being in Chicago. Super jealous that you guys get to drive year round. I crammed in 11 track days since may this year :lol:

It is quite nice! That is an amazing number of track days squeezed in though!

I usually take a break from june-august because its too hot