GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Please give me feedback on R intakes!

Chef_R_Gamie

Ready to race!
Ok so I've seen the treads on R intakes and have done quite a bit of research an I think I have narrowed the death to a couple choices,

For anyone who has the neuspeed p flow, please tell me how it's been on the r ..
I am not necessarily looking for the intake with the most
Power....
What I am looking for the is the intake that gives a nice power gain
But most importantly fits the car very well and works with the car as best as possible with no side affects or problems at all!

I wanted the vwr but I've heard of possible problems after?

Chef_R_Gamie

Ready to race!

Chef_R_Gamie

Ready to race!
Seriously no responses to my question, that's disappointing, I know a bunch of you have these intakes... For anyone who specifically has the neuspeed I would like to get your take on it

hurdy

Go Kart Champion
I have GIAC stage 2 and the Evoms flows VERY well. Almost 300g/s. No long term trim issues and the car runs great.

Chef_R_Gamie

Ready to race!
I have GIAC stage 2 and the Evoms flows VERY well. Almost 300g/s. No long term trim issues and the car runs great.

That's great thanks!,
Did you run that intake when you were stage 1?

Chef_R_Gamie

Ready to race!

That's great thanks!,
Did you run that intake when you were stage 1? Can you describe to me what happens when trim level is affected ?

tamz273

Ready to race!
Seriously no responses to my question, that's disappointing, I know a bunch of you have these intakes... For anyone who specifically has the neuspeed I would like to get your take on it

Dude, u posted then got pissed cuz u didnt get a reply within 4 hours.. Seriously? I use the EVOMS and love it. Running 2+ with tons of supporting mods..

EvoKnvl

Ready to race!
I had the evoms. It works really well. I was less than 1% on the fuel trims. I replaced it with the Volant because I wanted something a little more stock looking, since I live in CA. I do have the evoms with engine cover for sale if anyone is interested.

Chef_R_Gamie

Ready to race!
Alright guys I have purchased the neuspeed p flow ... Will be here tomorrow and will update on how it works with car... Based on my specific set up and what I was looking for ... I talked to neuspeed and GIAC ( who did my tune) and already did plenty of research regarding trim levels, Maf location etc... And this was recommended by every single person I spoke to, so I made the choice! Very excited to install it

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Alright guys I have purchased the neuspeed p flow ... Will be here tomorrow and will update on how it works with car... Based on my specific set up and what I was looking for ... I talked to neuspeed and GIAC ( who did my tune) and already did plenty of research regarding trim levels, Maf location etc... And this was recommended by every single person I spoke to, so I made the choice! Very excited to install it

Good deal. Keep us posted:thumbsup: