GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

93 octane fuel map?

Rolling_GTI

Ready to race!
Hey guys, I live near Owatonna, MN. And HyVee near me is about the only place I can find 93 octane without driving 30 minutes or more. I would like to build a database/map of stations we can still get 93oct in MN.

I've looked all around online and cannot find any lists of 93 octane except certain major cities.

Your input on stations would be highly appreciated. Once I have around 20-30 stations I will place them on a map for all, and post it here.

Last edited:

Clown Fish

Passed Driver's Ed
Just moved out here to Minneapolis and have found one. I'm told BP often has it

veedoubleme

Go Kart Champion
Every BP I've visited in the immediate metro area has 93 octane. I know of nowhere else that it can be found, but I haven't looked hard. I have 4 BP's near my house (Apple Valley) and 2 near my work (Brooklyn Park area). I haven't hunted around for anything other than BP since I'm generally covered. If I'm in the metro area where I'm not sure about BP, I just use my GPS (or phone) and find one.

I'm sure there are others, but I can tell you I have not found a Holiday, SA, Amoco, or Shell that carries 93. Some SA's carry 92, but you shouldn't run that on a 93 tune.

Rolling_GTI

Ready to race!
South of the river, BP recently downgraded to 91 at most locations.

I have tried using every phone app available for gas. Haven't found one yet that separates 91 & 93 octane, they call both premium.

That 92octane, I would stay away from. Tried it in a few performance cars, and it never seemed like it was more than 89oct.

veedoubleme

Go Kart Champion
South of the river, BP recently downgraded to 91 at most locations.

I have tried using every phone app available for gas. Haven't found one yet that separates 91 & 93 octane, they call both premium.

That 92octane, I would stay away from. Tried it in a few performance cars, and it never seemed like it was more than 89oct.

Must be further south than me. Cliff & 77, Diffley & 77, Rosemount on 3, and Apple Valley on 77 all still have 93. I don't ever look elsewhere since those are the 4 closest to my house.

Rolling_GTI

Ready to race!
Unfortunately, i am much more south than you. Apple valley is a good 40 mins north of me.

I guess I'm the odd duck. I literally live on the road, so coming to the same station always for gas isn't really an option for me.

Clown Fish

Passed Driver's Ed
BP Wayzata has 93 as does the one on Louisiana off of 394