GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Help Please

flc1962

Hi all
I requested to add Dynaudio to my car, but the salesman went off sick and this was never on the ordersheet. I have noticed that My sterio RDC510 books up with this logo and my front tweeker speakers have the dynaudio logo on. Does this mean I have dynaudio on the audio system and just not paid for it ?.

Any help would be appreciated :thumbup:

TDI110

O_o
hahaha, if that's the case then you are one lucky customer here. It's not on the order eh? Maybe you'll get an updated order in the mail. That happened to me when they "forgot" to add my radio while I ordered. Price was adjusted accordingly.:thumbdown:

flc1962

hahaha, if that's the case then you are one lucky customer here. It's not on the order eh? Maybe you'll get an updated order in the mail. That happened to me when they "forgot" to add my radio while I ordered. Price was adjusted accordingly.:thumbdown:

I've not paid for it 100% just want to know If I have it as I don't honestly know how to tell and don't want to ask the dealer

TDI110

O_o
I think since you have all the decals and even your radio boots up with the logo then you may possibly have the option. I think the best thing to do is, when the sales rep gets back into the office, to ask him about it.

edit: You can always compare a stock system with yours if that's a possibility...

Last edited:

flc1962

Its a deffo here is the AMP under the seat

Sounds good going to try a proper CD as I use the USB for music. The DAB sounds really good cranked up, well worth the £0.00 I paid as they did not correct the invoice lucky me :thumbup:

peteydog

Its a deffo here is the AMP under the seat

Sounds good going to try a proper CD as I use the USB for music. The DAB sounds really good cranked up, well worth the £0.00 I paid as they did not correct the invoice lucky me :thumbup:

:w00t: