GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Known Issue w/2.0T TSI

DSG-Farts

Passed Driver's Ed
My car is currently at the dealership. I am supposed to pick it up in the morning.
I contacted VWoA via Chat and they verified my car has as extended warranty for the intake manifold and fuel injectors.

The dealer wants to charge me for parts and labor. VwoA is supposed to contact them tomorrow to find out exactly what is covered and what is not and if should be getting charged or not.

I was told I can pay for my car to get it out of the shop and then deal with a refund or wait for VWoA to sort things out w the dealership.

I hope this is covered.

I have 45K miles, 2011 GTI - Engine CCTA

I'm having trouble getting my intake manifold covered under warranty as well. Cocks. I'm at 45k too. My post about it is here: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1692992&postcount=48

Thats bullshit man, you need VWoA to get ahold of that dealer because it is covered. Many of us got the letter re: manifold coverage up to 100k so there should be no question. Tool bags..

I agree, total bullshit. :mad0259:

PlaidDad

Ready to race!
Add one to the intake manifold casualty list. CEL came on, diagnosis was faulty throttle position indication, required replacement of entire manifold. Fully covered under warranty by Wellesley VW of Wellesley MA. Car at 38 months, 30k miles.

Good experience so far with this dealer, mod friendly, actually came in under budget on my suspension upgrade, very open to tuning.

DSG-Farts

Passed Driver's Ed

I took my car to another dealer for this and just heard back from them; intake manifold will be replaced under warranty. That's a relief.

Dasteknoviking

Ready to race!
Ha my CCTA is on its 4th manifold. Dealer told me "someone was in there before" so I had them print me out a warranty history... Next time it craps out I'm going to just get an aftermarket intake manifold and code out the runners.

ShadowBlueGTI1

Passed Driver's Ed
I got the P2015 code yesterday and will be taking my car into the dealer Friday. I had just removed the intake manifold 3k miles ago to clean the intake ports. :mad: