GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cylinder 2 Misfire P0302

bulletproofskin9

Passed Driver's Ed
Sorry about that, no one made a comment in that thread.

RapidShare have been a pain for a while and they wanted to charge you 30 Euro's a month to use their service. I've been using mega.co.nz for 6 months which is free. I just uploaded both apps into mega.co.nz and they both download.

Could you provide the full file path for those? The main homepage doesn't seem to have a search feature. You should consider hosting a web server of your own. That would eliminate all issues and you can maintain it yourself.

Keithuk

Go Kart Champion
As I've said I've posted a new download link in that thread. You don't post that on open forums.

its_bryan

Having the same problem here. I attached a video on a cold start. First it was a p0300 and p0302 so i changed the plugs and coils. After a couple of days the same thing happened. This time the EPC light would come on as well as the CEL. (EPC light does turn off after starting her up for the second time) Had it scanned and was the same codes even after i put in new coils and plugs. Would a carbon cleaning fix my problem? asking for advice before i spend the money on it. Also would putting R8 coils in be worth it? or should i just go with the OEM coils again?

click on pic to go to video... Thanks in advance

DELETE

Autocross Champion
Having the same problem here. I attached a video on a cold start. First it was a p0300 and p0302 so i changed the plugs and coils. After a couple of days the same thing happened. This time the EPC light would come on as well as the CEL. (EPC light does turn off after starting her up for the second time) Had it scanned and was the same codes even after i put in new coils and plugs. Would a carbon cleaning fix my problem? asking for advice before i spend the money on it. Also would putting R8 coils in be worth it? or should i just go with the OEM coils again?

click on pic to go to video... Thanks in advance

I had the same codes and one other for high pressure fuel pump, I did go R8 coils though and everything was fixed after coils, NGK platinum plugs and a new hpfp.

GTI_Assyrian90

Just goy a p0302 error code cylinder 2 misfire

Can some one help? I have a 2011 GTI and I had a ecu time done on it. After a about 7 months of driving with it with the new tune it is giving me a cylinder 2 miss fire. Know I changed all 4 spark plugs and drove it for a couple of days and then the check engine light came on again. So I wanted to know if anyone experience this with There car before and can help me out in how to fix this problem?

GTI_Assyrian90

I was thinking that to but other forums i've read had set it could be coils or fuel injectors and I don't have the budget for both :/. And coil brand recommendations??