GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Is there a TSB for the window regulators?

JSwag420

Ready to race!
Of course as soon as my warranty expired, my passenger side window started squealing every time it's raised back up. I did everything from super cleaning the inside and outside of the windows, lubricating all the seals with silicone, and cleaning out as much as I can in the bottom track with the window down. I've never had any issues with the windows opening or closing, but when my passenger window closes, it sounds like a dying animal. Any ideas? Does VW have a TSB or something for this because I believe it's common.

Ihaterice

Ready to race!
As far as window problems go I've experienced my driver side window button stop working for one touch down or up. I have to really pull it hard in one spot in order for it to come up. I believe this may be due to minor water damage. Also maybe more related, my rear passenger window "pops" when it is rolled down from being closed, so much so that my passengers take notice. Anyway hope this bump brings you some help.

Uberryan

Banned
Nope, but they're not terribly difficult to replace.

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
I had to have the drivers side switch replaced. Thankfully paid for my the CPO warranty. Call the dealer & have them check about a TSB.