GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

::The official Photoshop requests thread::

Jeka1

Ready to race!
Thanks a lot Jeka...Im glad I go to see these on the car because I dont like them too much...looks like a truck

What do you guys think???

i like silver better

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion

Kopasz

Ready to race!
Hi everybody. Got my new GTI after several years of dying for one. COuld somebody please p-shop these Brabus wheels onto my CW 2dr? AND the AMG Type IIs?

My Ride:

Brabus:

AMG:

Thanks,
Adam

Kopasz

Ready to race!
Thanks Jeka. I think I prefer the Brabus.

Anybody else want to chime in with their preference?

eneubauer, I agree that it needs to go low, but that's my long term plan. I want to drive it stock for a while and once the excitement wears off, drop it, chip it, and whatever else.

First is a 30% tint and bump the rear wheels out 15mm. Any other mod suggestions for a GTI noob? I modded out my Vanagon like mad and I have some ideas.

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion

dubdanmk6

Hello. I'm thinking of trying this but I'm getting mixed signals from my fellow dubbers. Maybe your skills could help. Here is my idea: TT RS rims on shadow blue GTI. I will be smoking the head and fog lights and dropping it about 1" to 1 1/4" Thanks for the help whenever you have time for this.

dynamiik

Ready to race!
These

on this car and slight drop please.

Thanks!!

Jeka1

Ready to race!
Hello. I'm thinking of trying this but I'm getting mixed signals from my fellow dubbers. Maybe your skills could help. Here is my idea: TT RS rims on shadow blue GTI. I will be smoking the head and fog lights and dropping it about 1" to 1 1/4" Thanks for the help whenever you have time for this.

Blue_AudiRims.jpg
Blue_AudiRims_lowered.jpg

Last edited: