GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

And gun people? XDM or PX4 or PPQ

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
PPQ > XDM The ergonomics, the trigger, the natural aim point are all better, the accuracy/consistency is rediculius for such a short barrel gun.

I keep the XDM bedside loaded up with Crital Defense hollow points with a crimson trace on it. I feel like its a better home defense type gun for the night stand. There is no external safety just the grip and trigger safety and the loaded chamber indicator is big and obvious. If your holding the gun in your hand correctly it will fire. You can clearly feel the loaded chamber indicator in the dark to know if it loaded. The PPQ has a next to useless chamber indicator and only a trigger safety and the trigger is LIGHT!!! When I shoot I pull the trigger and hold it down than release and let it reset as I get my aim point back, the trigger pull is so light and the reset is so short if you don't shoot like that you can easily double tap on accident.

The XDM has the advantage in mag capacity, safety, an amount of accessories, the PPQ has the advantage for everything else.

SNIPR806

I was googling these two guns and found this. I signed up for this sight just to ask the question lol. I appreciate you taking the time to answer for me. I got excited to find a gun (I thought would be a good comparison to the PPQ) for $516 shipped. I keep coming back to the PPQ but no one has it instock and if they do it's so over priced =(

PPQ > XDM The ergonomics, the trigger, the natural aim point are all better, the accuracy/consistency is rediculius for such a short barrel gun.

I keep the XDM bedside loaded up with Crital Defense hollow points with a crimson trace on it. I feel like its a better home defense type gun for the night stand. There is no external safety just the grip and trigger safety and the loaded chamber indicator is big and obvious. If your holding the gun in your hand correctly it will fire. You can clearly feel the loaded chamber indicator in the dark to know if it loaded. The PPQ has a next to useless chamber indicator and only a trigger safety and the trigger is LIGHT!!! When I shoot I pull the trigger and hold it down than release and let it reset as I get my aim point back, the trigger pull is so light and the reset is so short if you don't shoot like that you can easily double tap on accident.

The XDM has the advantage in mag capacity, safety, an amount of accessories, the PPQ has the advantage for everything else.

jedredgti

Passed Driver's Ed
For me it comes down to trigger pull...if it is right for you, it will be natural feeling and on target.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
What did you find the PPQ for? I don't remember what I paid but I bought it from a very small part time local place called Semper Fi Supply, they have by far the best proces of everything near me. You can email him at semperfisupply@gmail.com tell him I (PM me and I'll tell you my full name to give him) sent you for a price quote, he gives people I bring in a good deal (for example $320 total out the door (with local IL sales tax)for anyone I send in for the Ruger SR22 pistol)

It's at least worth a shot.

Last edited: