GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone put an Golf R Rear Bumper & Exhaust on the Mk6 2.5

FlowMK6

Ready to race!
After putting the a GTI Axleback on my 2.5, I've been toying with the Idea of putting the Golf R Rear Bumper on the 2.5 and/or the Golf R rear muffler if I can find one at a good price.

Those Golf R guys have all the fun they get to put stuff like this on.
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58902

I have met someone like 2 weeks ago which was selling his Golf R cat-back exhaust for about 200$, he's a friend of mine, maybe I could get it for less. I don't know if it's in your price range and also I live in Quebec, so I would have to get it ship...

Good luck with this project. I think the Golf R front bumper looks better, I would get the front bumper first instead of the rear one, anyway, both looks nice :)

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
I have met someone like 2 weeks ago which was selling his Golf R cat-back exhaust for about 200$, he's a friend of mine, maybe I could get it for less. I don't know if it's in your price range and also I live in Quebec, so I would have to get it ship...

Good luck with this project. I think the Golf R front bumper looks better, I would get the front bumper first instead of the rear one, anyway, both looks nice :)
It it OEM?

If it is :) then Ok see it you can get it for less, as it will cost $$ to ship, and I'm saving to buy Tuning Software.

EDIT: I was looking at this on Amazon.com
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CV145G...TF8&colid=3KZO2YKSMVQ3T&coliid=I17W98REZ5I7F3

Last edited:

Rickybobbi

Ready to race!
let me know if your going to go with the R look. I'm looking to do the GTI rear to my 2.5 I remember you saying you put the rear suitcase and valance on yours.

ps r front bumper so sick looking...thats an awesome price

FlowMK6

Ready to race!
Finally I misunderstood, he is selling a R32 Exhaust, sorry I would have been so happy to help you :(

JonnysChillCousin

Ready to race!
Golf r exhaust wont work, since its routed differently. Rear bumper works, and you need a custom pipe that comes out the middle. Any specific R exhaust wont work either different pipe sizes. Just make a custom one Y pipe and route it to the center.

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
Golf r exhaust wont work, since its routed differently. Rear bumper works, and you need a custom pipe that comes out the middle. Any specific R exhaust wont work either different pipe sizes. Just make a custom one Y pipe and route it to the center.
Thanks, do I have to replace the entire bumper or just the valence like with the GTI valance?