GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2012 Gti APR, Manual, NEW ENGINE !

GTI_Fast_Guy

Passed Driver's Ed
2012 VW gti 6 speed manual 2.0 turbo. Just turned 50K miles, Bumper to bumper warranty till end of july. Flawless condition in and out. New engine installed at dealer 3500 miles ago (not repaired) BUT A COMPLETE NEW ENGINE (timing chain tensioner failed common issue with old style tensioner) New engine has the updated version. And 1 year 12000 mile warranty through VW Have all the paper work from dealer. PLUS ITS A PZEV which has warranty till 150K on a lot of parts (google it) Car needs nothing just inspected. Has APR stage 1 tune and cat back exhaust. Adult owned and driven. Nicest gti out there, and with new engine like getting a new car... only reason for sale is I want a diesel. Comes with both key fobs and valet key.. clean title no liens. Leave number I'll get right back to you.... cash or trade for equal value Diesel Golf, Jetta sport wagon or Passat Wagon. NO SEDANS... Must be DIESEL
$13,500

APR STAGE 1
UNITRONIC INTAKE
FORGE CATCH CAN WITH AFRICA PLATE
AWE BOOST GAUGE
INTERGRATED ENGINEERING BOOST TAP
ECS TUNING DOG BONE INSERT
AUDI R8 COILS

Last edited:

KITEWAGON

Passed Driver's Ed
You know the newest Passat wagon diesel available is going to be a 2005 right?

Any diesel newer than a 2006 is going to be pretty much impossible to get your hands on. Basically everyone took the buyback. If they didn't then they are either going to want a ransom or they are keeping for the long haul. But good luck. I too love the TDIs. Seems like a good price for your GTI too.

GTI_Fast_Guy

Passed Driver's Ed
You know the newest Passat wagon diesel available is going to be a 2005 right?

Any diesel newer than a 2006 is going to be pretty much impossible to get your hands on. Basically everyone took the buyback. If they didn't then they are either going to want a ransom or they are keeping for the long haul. But good luck. I too love the TDIs. Seems like a good price for your GTI too.

yes ill prob have settle for older car...

GTI_Fast_Guy

Passed Driver's Ed
JUST ADDED

UNITRONIC INTAKE
FORGE CATCH CAN WITH AFRICA PLATE
AWE BOOST GAUGE
INTERGRATED ENGINEERING BOOST TAP
ECS TUNING DOG BONE INSERT
AUDI R8 COILS

Last edited: