GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 2.5 today?

elcid86

Passed Driver's Ed
New plugs @98k mi. Oil & filter, fuel filter, cabin filters, brake pads, and bleed on tap for tomorrow as soon at I get the garage back from meine frau (she's refinishing furniture).

Vikingsloth1

Ready to race!
New plugs @98k mi. Oil & filter, fuel filter, cabin filters, brake pads, and bleed on tap for tomorrow as soon at I get the garage back from meine frau (she's refinishing furniture).

Same here once my parts come in from ecs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MJ_Media

Passed Driver's Ed
How's the comfort? Need much camber beyond 2"?

I find comfort is relatable to stock, but a lot les sway side to side. taking on ramps is always fun. I think I've dropped it about 2" and I've added no camber other than the natural camber. not sure how much is there but I'm running 17x8.5 et30 wheels and I find the fitment is a good level off aggressiveness. no rubbing issues and my fenders are not rolled or pulled. if I got them done I could easily go lower, tons of clearance in the fronts and the rear.

Vikingsloth1

Ready to race!

Just some pics I took while on duty. Hope the quality isn't too bad.

Vikingsloth1

Ready to race!
I've got a buddy with a 15lbs tank of nos and some hookups. Should I do it?

MJ_Media

Passed Driver's Ed

Just some pics I took while on duty. Hope the quality isn't too bad.

looks good! where did you get your eyelids from? been thinking about it but I don't know if it's even worth it. does it make our car look aggressive? more pics please :D

Vikingsloth1

Ready to race!
looks good! where did you get your eyelids from? been thinking about it but I don't know if it's even worth it. does it make our car look aggressive? more pics please :D

Amazon [emoji1303]

Vikingsloth1

Ready to race!

Added a couple new decals +20hp hahaha

somerset91

Ready to race!
Changed my engine oil. Previously Mobil 0W40. Wix filter and Castrol 5W40 for $35 at a local store, couldn't pass it up. Next week, spark plugs--going with NGK PZFR5Q-11

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
Cool, I did same oil and filter change on the weekend, getting ready to pick up my Son from school and heading down to our place in SC on Friday. The Golf was really bought for my Son but have grown attached to it while ge is away at school, I likely wont see much of it until Sepember.

Vikingsloth1

Ready to race!
Romped on an Rsx last night. After pulling half a mile my exhaust smelt terrible. Oh well, that's what I get for no cat. Also gave her a bath today. So damn shiny!!

Vikingsloth1

Ready to race!

Photo shoot today!! This one I took on my phone but I'll post the others once I get them