GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: OEM mudflaps

Flamingti27

Ready to race!
Am looking to buy a set or jus rear pair of OEM mudflaps for mk6 gti

2013 GTI Wolfsburg edition 4 door DSG --> cts dogbone mount insert | custom nuespeed pflo cold air intake | rola roof rack | more to come....

Flamingti27

Ready to race!
I have not sure of the condition tho lol

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Can you send me a picture?

2013 GTI Wolfsburg edition 4 door DSG --> cts dogbone mount insert | custom nuespeed pflo cold air intake | rola roof rack | more to come....

Joveen

Ready to race!
Here they are. Just need to clean them up and they are good to gooo. You can also sand and respray them if your into that.

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
You think? Not sure if I like the look honestly

Im very happy with the short ones. I dont like how the OEM ones mount up and slightly Wrap around onto the side of the car. The OEM rear ones never look straight either

Flamingti27

Ready to race!
Im very happy with the short ones. I dont like how the OEM ones mount up and slightly Wrap around onto the side of the car. The OEM rear ones never look straight either

Do you have any pictures of your setup with the rockblokz

Flamingti27

Ready to race!
Here they are. Just need to clean them up and they are good to gooo. You can also sand and respray them if your into that.

Thanks for the pictures !

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
Do you have any pictures of your setup with the rockblokz

I dont have great pics on my phone. I can get some later tn