GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Cool Story Bro Thread

MK6NGT

Ready to race!
I was just down there last week....I witnessed some of the worst drivers ever, and every Honda owner thought their car was a race car.

To that point, which I completely agree with, there was a four door accord with a fake tanabe exhaust get next to me and proceeded to put it in neutral to rev on me. He was wearing fingerless gloves, bluetooth ear piece and a scarf. I left it in 6th and walked away from him. He gave me a thumbs up, I think he was on crack.

Side note, his car had window frame tassels...yeah.

SirClimax

Ready to race!

MK6NGT

Ready to race!

MmmmmBoost

Ready to race!
Roll raced my buddies stage 2 mk6 GTI with a stratified pro tune. Got the jump on him in 3rd gear, and it seemed pretty neck and neck, I was pulling away slowly though. I'm stage 2 uni with a stock intake and OEM intercooler.

Breakfast Beagle

Passed Driver's Ed
Forgot to share this:

About three months ago, I was going back to work from my lunch on a pretty cop heavy road(motorcycles with radar guns galore), and a guy in a stock Jetta pulls up next to me at a light, and revs his engine. I smirked, gave him a head nod, and he went WOT at green. Knowing better, I just went normal and watched him pull away, and swiftly get pulled over about ten seconds later.

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
Today coming back from UCLA two bros in their 328 coupe rolled up on me and signaled - I didn't take the bait and let them take off. They slowed down and came back so I took it this time. Promptly crushed them from a 45 roll to about 85 when I let off but they were a couple lengths behind. They pulled up next to me and told me sweet car after - I was pleased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FF_animal

Ready to race!
Today coming back from UCLA two bros in their 328 coupe rolled up on me and signaled - I didn't take the bait and let them take off. They slowed down and came back so I took it this time. Promptly crushed them from a 45 roll to about 85 when I let off but they were a couple lengths behind. They pulled up next to me and told me sweet car after - I was pleased.

I remember when I killed my cousins 328 coupe when I was on the low out put stage 1 file. After reading your sig I can only imagine how bad you gapped them lol

MK6NGT

Ready to race!
Lost to a newish (15 or 16) mustang today. I could only hear it had an exhaust. Went from a red light, I hit traction control in first gear but even under load in a gear I could see him pulling a bit. If it was even from the start I'd say, he would have had me by 1-2 cars end of third. Each gear through third he didn't put a whole care on me.

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
Driving home today and this Abarth, white with red accents and red 52 Tarmacs pulls next to me and drops the clutch. I look and it's this cute blonde and I'm all like "Alright!" Lol - so we gun it back and forth for a bit down Grove in Ontario and she dips out. Those little Abarths sound pretty damn good, a lot of crackling and popping.

Last edited:

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
. Double post

WeekendWarriorz

Ready to race!
Lost to a newish (15 or 16) mustang today. I could only hear it had an exhaust. Went from a red light, I hit traction control in first gear but even under load in a gear I could see him pulling a bit. If it was even from the start I'd say, he would have had me by 1-2 cars end of third. Each gear through third he didn't put a whole care on me.

Yeah those new stangs are pretty quick, If it was a 5.0 it would've killed you but from your description of the distance it seems like a ecoboost. I remember when I had my GTI on the stratified E30 blend (Talk about having 340wtrq) and I noticed an ecoboost behind me following me so I went WOT thinking I would leave him and he was staying right behind me.. He may of been stock or flashed but either way respect was given.

FF_animal

Ready to race!
Yeah those new stangs are pretty quick, If it was a 5.0 it would've killed you but from your description of the distance it seems like a ecoboost. I remember when I had my GTI on the stratified E30 blend (Talk about having 340wtrq) and I noticed an ecoboost behind me following me so I went WOT thinking I would leave him and he was staying right behind me.. He may of been stock or flashed but either way respect was given.

A buddy at work has an ecoboost straight piped with an intake and the turbo spool is loud as hell. Haven't had a chance to run him but it sounds really good for a 4 cylinder mustang.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Driving home today and this Abarth, white with red accents and red 52 Tarmacs pulls next to me and drops the clutch. I look and it's this cute blonde and I'm all like "Alright!" Lol - so we gun it back and forth for a bit down Grove in Ontario and she dips out. Those little Abarths sound pretty damn good, a lot of crackling and popping.

My ex roommate just bought one. It's so much "fuck you" fun if you know what I mean. It's a go kart that's street legal, so easy to throw around corners or just listen to the exhaust and intake talk for you. It's not fast but try and drive it without having a huge grin on your face [emoji23][emoji23]

MK6NGT

Ready to race!

It was for sure a 5.0, the exhaust that sounds like a v8 isn't an ecoboost.

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
Just at a red light on a 2 lane road that merges to a one lane road right after the light (these road configurations just ask for trouble). Late Sunday night so no ones on the road around me. Looking in my rear view mirror and I see this brand new black civic come flying around a corner pretty quick and comes to a screeching halt in the lane next to me. The light for traffic going across turns yellow and he floors it. I follow suit and I blow his doors off to the next red light about half a mile up. I stop for the red light (now on a one lane road) and he goes around me and blows it. I guess that was his version of a ricer fly by. I wait a few seconds for the light to turn green, catch him and pass him like he's standing still. Stupid hondas