GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 2.5 today?

Rickybobbi

Ready to race!
How's the sound difference? Also what did it run you for the parts?
sound is pretty much the same. I just used the suitcase. just got an adapter and 2 clamps.. 20 bucks at partsource. got the muffler and valance off kijiji.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
Better than Botox

Got a chance to install my new headlights over the weekend — pulled the trigger on the new OSRAM Xenarc LEDriving headlights. Utterly amazing. Put this clip together in a min with my Osmo Mobile Gimbal really quick to just show them.

Quick clip using my iPhone this morning — click here or down below.

:w00t: I got bad night vision, old guy ya know! How 'bout a linkie to the lights?

EDIT: Nevermind found them but these are insanely expensive!!!

Last edited:

Vikingsloth1

Ready to race!

Picked this up Saturday. Now I just have to collect the rest of the kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cubeofsoup

Tossed a short ram intake on the other night. Throttle response feels better. Good improvement in sound as well.

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion

FlowMK6

Ready to race!
Just past 170K km today, ordered some maintenance parts from SHOPDAP, great prices on VW Water pumps and Valve covers. :happyanim:
Water Pump:
https://shopdap.com/store/make-model-year/volkswagen/golf/mk6-2010-2014/07k-121-011-b.html

Valve Cover:
https://shopdap.com/store/07k103469l-vw-2-5-valve-cover.html

The only site that makes the effort to give good detail info on the parts, on how they wear or fail, makes it worth every dollar spent with them.

No affiliation!

:attention_whore:

I would look to replace the fluel filter too, it's recommended to replace it every 80 000km / 2 years, it's cheap and it's easy to replace (except if the screw is rusted as it was on my car... ^^)

Received a call today about the VW corrosion warranty, they are paying for a new front fender and for the rust on my right rear fender, pretty happy, 3 months for a answer from them, it's not that bad ;)

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
Hey Flow though you fell off the map, good that VW is stepping up these days.

Thanks I'll order a fuel filter.

alvarito0313

Getting car back from the shop today. Excited with the outcome so far. Now to find some LED taillights and do some final details.

FlowMK6

Ready to race!
Hey Flow though you fell off the map, good that VW is stepping up these days.

Thanks I'll order a fuel filter.

I'm a bit less active these days because I'm not buying any new parts since I'm saving for a turbo setup and also because in August my car is getting totally repainted so I can't really afford buying new parts for the little golf :)

But I'm still around on the forum :)

Vikingsloth1

Ready to race!
I'm a bit less active these days because I'm not buying any new parts since I'm saving for a turbo setup and also because in August my car is getting totally repainted so I can't really afford buying new parts for the little golf :)

But I'm still around on the forum :)

I'll sell you a basic kit. Turbo, manifold, blow off, wastegate, oil lines, boost controller, etc. All you need is tune, intercooler, and downpipe.