GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gas Station Picture Thread

MrMke

Go Kart Champion
Late to the party but have been busy with trips and track days. So, filling up the night before track day. :D

Sadly a little dirty, didn't have time to wash it before.

Love the decals... :thumbup:

Sent from my SGS III using Tapatalk 2

Tactical Pancake

Ready to race!
No, does it look that bad? LOL

Canon t3i, used the AUTO setting though to just snap it and get back home to bed. Track days I have to wake up at 3:30, and it was already about 9PM there.... :D

No it looks awesome. I need to invest in a camera...damn man track days are early days! Do well!!!

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Love the decals... :thumbup:

Which ones? :D I have a few :lol:

No it looks awesome. I need to invest in a camera...damn man track days are early days! Do well!!!

They are when the track is 2 hours away and driver meeting is at 7:15 SHARP. :D

It was last weekend, I did very well, moved my skill level forward nicely. :thumbsup:

drepai

Go Kart Champion

*removed troll comment

Last edited:

flyguy27

Ready to race!
LMAO ^^^^ where do you guys find this stuff. Really made me laugh.

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
Thumper, care to enlighten all of us what your custom CMBE consists of? Car looks badass, bro.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
dat exhaust

LOL

Thanks. It will look a million times better once I finish the valance panel....hate running around naked. :eek:

Thumper, care to enlighten all of us what your custom CMBE consists of? Car looks badass, bro.

I have full photos and details in my thread HERE and video's HERE

Basically, it is just a Borla resonator inserted where the factory resonator was and a custom center exit Y pipe to dual tips. The whole system is modular with flanges so that any section can be swapped out in minutes. I haven't had any other sections made yet but the theory is if I ever have to daily drive it and the drone gets on my nerves I can have a section with a more restrictive muffler fabricated and then just swap out the resonator to quiet it down. Then when the weekend shows up, swap the resonator section back in and go. Nearly infinite exhaust designs.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
That's a shit load of stickers, thumper!

What? It's only 15. :D

Sad thing is I have a Deadmau5 and 4 other stickers I still need to find a place for......LOL

Thanks nvturbo :thumbsup: