GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI vs 2014 Mustang GT vs M3 vs Stage 2 STI

65-70mph roll, M3 starts in 3rd gear(I think) and GTI starts in 4th, M3 jumps a lil. M3 has a driver. GTI has a 3 people and is packed with stuff.

GTI starts in 5th and STI has full bolt on and tune and starts in 4th

Last edited:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
You say you are stage 0+ in mod list?

What are your mods for real....

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
:laugh:

Sig got so long it was retarded. I'm stock yo! Someone will rat me out I'm sure.

Oh. Ok. I see. We will play the dodge the question game. Gotcha.

turbor850

Ready to race!
Good job on posting vids!

But I would expect any BT/GT30 GTi to crush a little 6 cylinder BMW anyday of the week.

And the mustang driver must not race much, I heard a third honk then wait, then wait, then he hits it?! wTF?

Also why are you putting all these notes of extra weight? Like that makes a difference when your racing cars that trap less then you anyway.... lol

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
What are your mods?

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Says stage 2 in the title, but no way in hell it is a stage 2.

Title says, stage 2 sti... I don't know I am confused by everything including the videos.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Title says, stage 2 sti... I don't know I am confused by everything including the videos.

Does anyone know what is going on in here?

:iono:

Funny.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Esp that first race... first it is even, then the bmw clearly lets off... yet OP keeps going for another 2 miles :laugh:

Good job on posting vids!

But I would expect any BT/GT30 GTi to crush a little 6 cylinder BMW anyday of the week.

And the mustang driver must not race much, I heard a third honk then wait, then wait, then he hits it?! wTF?

Also why are you putting all these notes of extra weight? Like that makes a difference when your racing cars that trap less then you anyway.... lol

See I knew someone would out me within minutes. I didnt realize this was hate on BT for beating an M3. I note all the added wait bc I still leave them like its nothing and they only have drivers.

Yes, Mustang driver is new to racing....why i waited for him.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
It is funny, in the Mustang vid someone said or wrote thats why we don't drive Mustangs.... if OP is indeed BT then that is an asinine thing to say.

Esp that first race... first it is even, then the bmw clearly lets off... yet OP keeps going for another 2 miles :laugh:

Thats why i stated i started in 4th at 65mph....I needed to spool yo

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
See I knew someone would out me within minutes. I didnt realize this was hate on BT for beating an M3. I note all the added wait bc I still leave them like its nothing and they only have drivers.

Yes, Mustang driver is new to racing....why i waited for him.

There is no hate on a BT GTI. I love it actually. OF course you would win. That is like racing anyone of those cars in a stock GTI. It just isn't fair.

Wish it wasn't so dark so we could see everything better, but thanks for sharing anyways!

Why the secrecy over mods in the first place? Everyone here knows that to beat those cars you either have to be K04+ or BT or they weren't racing. What was the point of hiding the mods?