GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BT Civic EG - Stage 1 R

brett_duenas

Ready to race!
Last week on the way home from work I came across a Red Honda Civic EG as I was exiting the highway. It had wheels and tires poking out like McStancepants and the unmistakable sound of a big turbo spooling. We exchanged glances and head nods at each other, turned onto an empty(er) street and slowed to 30mph iirc (I was in 3rd and at ~2800rpm) I held up my hand and signaled with my fingers: 1, 2, 3! On three, we both went and it was dead even from start to finish (30-60/65). As I got to the top of 3rd it sounded like he downshifted and his turbo opened up; it sounded like a friggin airplane! We both slowed around a couple of turns and at the next stoplight I asked what kind of HP he was at, "500." I cant remember exactly but he did have a big ass turbo in it and I told him I was only Stg1 but had AWD. "Pretty quick." he said. He said there was GTG's in Kent sometimes, helicopters and shit chasing them. This little civic was fast; when that turbo opened... wow. :thumbsup:

Anyways,

Lou Maiuri

Banned
Surprised the wastegate even opened up from 30-60

Like this Golf R who started racing me in front of the Pentagon last night. The most watched part of road in Northern VA is where he starts trying to flex. I hit a few blips and then let off. Bet it pops up here as him thrashing a 135. I

He had a cute plate and everything 3vom avo.

Last edited:

Muellebs

Ready to race!

myMK6fool

Ready to race!
Kent is quickly becoming the armpit of WA - overtaking Tacoma. If you want to see some ricer spotting - GO TO KENT. There is a TV special on Nat Geo that follows cops in Kent because street racing is a huge problem there. Just about every car has a carabiner hanging.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4slFq1iNaY - welcome to Kent. Watch how stupid these guys are.

Muellebs

Ready to race!

Randum

Go Kart Champion
interesting..... i pass this civic on my walk home with a "nice wheel gap" sticker, but the guy is missing half his bumper (cracked off) with the intake sticking out - I always want to replace that sticker with "Nice cold air intake"

Stifun

Ready to race!
R FTMFW!

DasArr

Like this Golf R who started racing me in front of the Pentagon last night. The most watched part of road in Northern VA is where he starts trying to flex. I hit a few blips and then let off. Bet it pops up here as him thrashing a 135. I

He had a cute plate and everything 3vom avo.

Lol, I know who that is. It was a Rising Blue R right?