GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Return of Shini Virginity Thread OT#12

Status
Not open for further replies.

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion
I just got a picture of a dick from a random number. It is a really nasty dick and the caption says "Like I was saying..." I understand it is a wrong number but people should know better than to do shit like this. So I sent them a picture of a STD ridden dick. Unless I ask (or you have a really hot penis) DO NOT SEND ME A PICTURE OF YOUR DICK. No.

hahahaha. nice response

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
I just got a picture of a dick from a random number. It is a really nasty dick and the caption says "Like I was saying..." I understand it is a wrong number but people should know better than to do shit like this. So I sent them a picture of a STD ridden dick. Unless I ask (or you have a really hot penis) DO NOT SEND ME A PICTURE OF YOUR DICK. No.

So you're saying there's a chance? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone 5C with Tapatalky

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
I had a Taco Bell feast for lunch and then went to the gym after work. You wouldn't believe the horridness that is coming out of my ass. I've had to courtesy flush twice and I'm at home.
Oh my... That sounds terrible
Guess who has a date Saturday night? This guy.

:thumbup:

balius

Go Kart Champion
By pretty close to you house you mean mine, right?

What I meant was I found a sweet deal on a shed at Costco and I'm erecting it in your backyard.

Btw, I'm going to need to to get me added to the payroll at your work. Kthanks

balius

Go Kart Champion

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion
DasAuto1295 do you own a Shiba?

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
Guess who has a date Saturday night? This guy.

WOOOOOOOO

they must have confused your number with mine. you should have replied with a rating.

What I meant was I found a sweet deal on a shed at Costco and I'm erecting it in your backyard.

Btw, I'm going to need to to get me added to the payroll at your work. Kthanks

:laugh:

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion
hahahaha. nice response

Thank you!

It was like a piece of construction equipment carrying dirt just opening up to drop tons of soil, rocks and water. The only difference was that wasn't dirt.

Oh...it's like that...

So you're saying there's a chance? Lol.

Do you have an attractive penis?

DasAuto1295 do you own a Shiba?

Is this a reference to "The League"?

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion

Bender1

Banned

oh jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.