GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

"My Project" by Euro89.

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
Great work so far. Staying tasteful.
Anyways, I know you're paying a pretty penny for the badgeless grille... But I've heard they'll be coming stateside at a more affordable price. Either way though, subscribed for pics.

Thank you sir! And yeaa I been hearing that as well but rumors, I don't want to trust so I went ahead and ordered the one from Germany and with shipping it came up to 360 which is pricey but hoping that I would be one of the first ones in states to have one kinda made me just go for it!

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
Hmm, maybe indent is a better word for it. It's definitely my favorite badgeless grill, I like how they kept the factory shape at the bottom instead of extending it like the JOM grills. The matte finish should look good too.

At first, I was going to buy the golf top grill but I don't really like when the top grill doesn't match the bottom one so I wanted to custom fit the golf grill into the Gti bumper (was already done on vortex) but that's too much work, esp since I really like how the honeycomb looks on our cars!

And I'm thinking about painting both grills gloss black..

dsm1983

Go Kart Champion
Thank you sir! And yeaa I been hearing that as well but rumors, I don't want to trust so I went ahead and ordered the one from Germany and with shipping it came up to 360 which is pricey but hoping that I would be one of the first ones in states to have one kinda made me just go for it!

You're definitely going to be the only one, which I'm actually kinda jealous of... :paddle:

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
You're definitely going to be the only one, which I'm actually kinda jealous of... :paddle:

honestly i dont think so, when i was emailing the company back in forth they said they had over 20 orders shipped to States already. Cant wait till it gets here!

Last edited:

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
Heres an update on my custom golf rear diffuser, the project started this morning! here are some pictures

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
yeah, that may be possible. but if so, then where are they?
i think they probably just said that because in your mind, it reinforces your purchase. sorry, i was a psych major. :D

hahaha :D u might be right! well as soon as it comes in i'll post pictures, lots of them but not putting it on the car till i get my hood notch filled :)

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
Crazy ass build lol...can a newbie that never did anything electrical on a car install the boost gauge?

Well I did it :) The secret is not to rush! Read the instructions over and over again and have someone there with u to help out.
Remove the intake, remove the battery, pierce through the fire wall, vent hole, some zip tying, then tap into headlight switch wires and ur good to go!

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion

Naoki

Ready to race!
Looks really good man! so where does the exhaust come out?