GOLFMKV

OT #25 : FAKE Off Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
Tattoo her name on your face. That shows real commitment right there, brah.

I'll get right on it, I'll snapfap the pics

Gravy also gets it.

Man, a lot of long time OT'ers did not get the memo on sarcasm today.

Only smart move. OT can help you write it.

I know right?!

And definitely down to have OT write me a love note for a girl I've never met and don't know if I even like yet.

:lol:

Oh man.... I bet you got a bunch of noobs with that one.

:bellyroll::bellyroll::bellyroll::bellyroll:

Penis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? OT was on point today and you brought this shit up?

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I must have messed up my understanding of the terminology - is a dumpdown a lack of a dump? What I had this morning was the exact antithesis of "lack" of something.

A dumpdown is when you are let down by your bowel movements. You are expecting nice, fat logs and get nuggets, for example.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
And definitely down to have OT write me a love note for a girl I've never met and don't know if I even like yet.

Baby,

I know you haven't seen my balls yet but truth be told you may not have seen many balls. I assure you, whatever balls you may or may not have seen, you haven't seen balls like the ones that reside between my legs. These balls are works of ellipsoid art: the very zenith of sperm production and libido enhancement, the embodiment of function dictating form and beauty.

But enough about my testicular fortitude, let's talk about psychedelics. I will open your mind so hard your cranial subcortex will burst like an overripe fruit. This will be the type of experience you would tell our grandchildren but I sincerely doubt anyone else would ever understand the planes of existential spiritual oneness we're going to achieve. We'll feel sorry for those under us.

Now baby I know what you're thinking: balls and trippin' are good and all about that interior? Baby, I got you covered. My interior is so superior that people walking by my car in parking lots have been known to pass out. I had to tint the windows to prevent pedestrian accidents as rubberneckers are prone to walk in front of moving cars when checking out my seats or footwell lighting. My uberspahrtzschedan (German for pussy magnet) is the very epitome of class and refinement. Dat DSG, doe...

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
A dumpdown is when you are let down by your bowel movements. You are expecting nice, fat logs and get nuggets, for example.

Then misspoke did I earlier. What I had in that case was a dumpup - a bowel movement that felt more like I launched a cruise missile.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Damn I have a lot to catch up on then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Baby,

I know you haven't seen my balls yet but truth be told you may not have seen many balls. I assure you, whatever balls you may or may not have seen, you haven't seen balls like the ones that reside between my legs. These balls are works of ellipsoid art: the very zenith of sperm production and libido enhancement, the embodiment of function dictating form and beauty.

But enough about my testicular fortitude, let's talk about psychedelics. I will open your mind so hard your cranial subcortex will burst like an overripe fruit. This will be the type of experience you would tell our grandchildren but I sincerely doubt anyone else would ever understand the planes of existential spiritual oneness we're going to achieve. We'll feel sorry for those under us.

Now baby I know what you're thinking: balls and trippin' are good and all about that interior? Baby, I got you covered. My interior is so superior that people walking by my car in parking lots have been known to pass out. I had to tint the windows to prevent pedestrian accidents as rubberneckers are prone to walk in front of moving cars when checking out my seats or footwell lighting. My uberspahrtzschedan (German for pussy magnet) is the very epitome of class and refinement. Dat DSG, doe...

This could be Boys II Men newest single

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
Baby,

Beautiful, I wept a tear of joy, but no footwell lights or dsg in my roundel

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.