GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Was considering popeyes cause it's the only thing to eat out at the field office in hampshire. decided to hold out

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
lmfao

not bad

is that like a ruger 380 ?

not bad, cheap af

yeah thats a cheap transfer, iirc arent they normally like $50-70

The Bodyguard is "like" a ruger 380. the BG is a great little pocket gun. The shield is like it's big brother. slightly larger and 9mm (also avail in 40 and 45). It's my EDC. Jaber has both as well and can comment as well. My buddy is buying one this weekend after shooting mine. I bought a BG based on his and he's buying a shield based on mine :laugh:

$50-70 FFL transfers that I've seen, are usually LGS and not home based FFL. They price it high, so you might as well just buy it from them. Maxon charges a lot for FFL, more so if it's a gun they stock.

I paid $20 for mine, dude in West Chicago.

This. Stores wayyyyy overcharge. Buying a gun online saves so much money plus no taxes. Then the FFL is wayyyy cheaper as well. I

is the west chicago guy the one I referred you to? He charged me like $30 on my long gun late last year :mad:

Jaber

Modero
The Bodyguard is "like" a ruger 380. the BG is a great little pocket gun. The shield is like it's big brother. slightly larger and 9mm (also avail in 40 and 45). It's my EDC. Jaber has both as well and can comment as well. My buddy is buying one this weekend after shooting mine. I bought a BG based on his and he's buying a shield based on mine :laugh:

This. Stores wayyyyy overcharge. Buying a gun online saves so much money plus no taxes. Then the FFL is wayyyy cheaper as well. I

is the west chicago guy the one I referred you to? He charged me like $30 on my long gun late last year :mad:

The West Chicago guy was cool, although in the dark, I did have some issues finding his house. He has a sweet setup in his basement. Almost felt like asking if I could hang and play some FPS games with him :lol: Think he was playing either BF or CoD.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
The West Chicago guy was cool, although in the dark, I did have some issues finding his house. He has a sweet setup in his basement. Almost felt like asking if I could hang and play some FPS games with him :lol: Think he was playing either BF or CoD.
This was the old dude with the super steep driveway? I did the transfer next to his christmas tree and grand kid playing at ground floor :iono:

Jaber

Modero
This was the old dude with the super steep driveway? I did the transfer next to his christmas tree and grand kid playing at ground floor :iono:

Yeah, that driveway was hella steep. Looking back, wasn't his basement, was the lower level (split level home).

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
:clap: Dat thread title

^

read nothing lately, but saw the thread title and died. His car get stolen yet or ? stolen identity? :iono:

#interwebzScamsFromForumzBro

Status
Not open for further replies.