GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKVI BOSER?!?!?

Jeffs2013GTI

Drag Race Newbie
This spray type ceramic coating I have a feeling will attract dust like a mutha. But for $10 what the heck.

I am thinking of topping my rims that have CQuartz UK on them with Car Pro Gliss. Its a new top coat for ceramic coatings that creates an anti static layer.

I will let you guys know how it works out when I apply it in a couple of weeks..

I went to the Hydrosilx site, says its $59 is there a promo code or something?

Jeff

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
This spray type ceramic coating I have a feeling will attract dust like a mutha. But for $10 what the heck.

I am thinking of topping my rims that have CQuartz UK on them with Car Pro Gliss. Its a new top coat for ceramic coatings that creates an anti static layer.

I will let you guys know how it works out when I apply it in a couple of weeks..

I went to the Hydrosilx site, says its $59 is there a promo code or something?

Jeff

You just have to use this link https://hydrosilex.com/products/free-16oz-sample-of-hydrosilex-recharge

You can't get to that link by browsing their website. I found it on google trying to look for reviews. I thought it was a mistake on their part at first, so I wasn't sure they were going to honor the order, but they did.

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
Rear needs a dash of camber and the front needs a little toe adjustment but they're on! I'm in love

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

riceburner

Autocross Champion
first off, just got in on the free sample - the application sounds wierd to me - spray on, rinse off immediately, THEN buff?

Second - holy shit cosmo. those wheels are ridiculous! in with the fitment adjustments.

Phur

Autocross Champion
There are multiple application methods described on their website and I think in the accompanying letter. I don’t remember that method being mentioned. Yet that is the only method discussed on the actual bottle. [emoji848] I have seen that application method on YouTube with other products (H2go maybe). The conflicting information just seems odd to me. I opted for the detail spray application method. I put it one side of the hatch as a test. I swear I heard it sizzle when I sprayed it on the diffuser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
There are multiple application methods described on their website and I think in the accompanying letter. I don’t remember that method being mentioned. Yet that is the only method discussed on the actual bottle. [emoji848] I have seen that application method on YouTube with other products (H2go maybe). The conflicting information just seems odd to me. I opted for the detail spray application method. I put it one side of the hatch as a test. I swear I heard it sizzle when I sprayed it on the diffuser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah sounds like one of those spray on waxes that you can quickly spray on and wash off. You get yours yet?

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
first off, just got in on the free sample - the application sounds wierd to me - spray on, rinse off immediately, THEN buff?

Second - holy shit cosmo. those wheels are ridiculous! in with the fitment adjustments.
Thanks! Going to order 255s for the front so it's a little easier to air out

riceburner

Autocross Champion
man. looks great. hows it ride doe??

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Hows it HANDLE doe??? That widebody W-12 GTI concept episode from top gear comes to mind haha

nice shots

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
Hows it HANDLE doe??? That widebody W-12 GTI concept episode from top gear comes to mind haha

nice shots
Haha! Well the w12s body and suspension was pushed out to fit the drivetrain which is why it had issues with turns. All I've done is add contact patch to the original track of the car. It handles extremely well up and down the mountain here in town so I'm happy with it. I need to do bushings/mounts/alk/deadset kits and it should be even better