GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Presents the 2.0 TSI ECU Update (Version 2.0!)

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
That's annoying cause I called a month or so ago and they said they couldn't tell me anything, only that the car was tuned (as I bought it that way)

Maybe I'll take a different approach and pretend the car is mine and that I lost my printout with the list of maps.
Ask for it on the website contact form.

They emailed me the entire EMCS owners manual shortly after i requested it.

richterat83

Passed Driver's Ed
That's annoying cause I called a month or so ago and they said they couldn't tell me anything, only that the car was tuned (as I bought it that way)

Maybe I'll take a different approach and pretend the car is mine and that I lost my printout with the list of maps.

Hmm. . . maybe got somebody on a bad day? I was up front told em i just bought the car and wanted to verify which tunes were loaded in which slot and asked about transferring it to my name. I wonder if whoever did the tune did not properly log it in their database and he actually did not have that info in front of him?

[Old User]

Go Kart Champion
it is incredible how fast the adaptation begins to make the car feel like trash - I notice a major difference in just a few days. but before it adapts the car runs like a bat out of hell, I can blow the tires off in 3rd gear...

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
it is incredible how fast the adaptation begins to make the car feel like trash - I notice a major difference in just a few days. but before it adapts the car runs like a bat out of hell, I can blow the tires off in 3rd gear...

yeah, I have that issue. what file are you?
Im still v2.0

DarienMidnight

Ready to race!
I just went APR stage 2 . What's the latest version ?. And I'm DSG. The latest version does not allow you to 2 step at 4k rpm correct ? How do I keep up to date with the latest updates ?

tofuD01

Ready to race!
I just went APR stage 2 . What's the latest version ?. And I'm DSG. The latest version does not allow you to 2 step at 4k rpm correct ? How do I keep up to date with the latest updates ?

v2.4 is latest and 1.6 for DSG tune.

Dimbos666

Good evening friends! After transition to version 2.4, when pressing gas in a floor in the range of 3000-4000 rpm, the car has waves at dispersal. I changed candles, I checked a grid in the fuel pump, but the problem remained. What else to watch? An impression was made that DSG thus limits the moment...

realcyberbob

Go Kart Champion
Good evening friends! After transition to version 2.4, when pressing gas in a floor in the range of 3000-4000 rpm, the car has waves at dispersal. I changed candles, I checked a grid in the fuel pump, but the problem remained. What else to watch? An impression was made that DSG thus limits the moment...

Have you checked your DV (diverter valve)?

rpandresen

Ready to race!

Do you mean you're boot fluctuates while under acceleration? If so, it might be the same problem that others have with the tune simply being shitty. Mine does the same (MT) and I got so fed up I purchased a Stratified time a few days ago. Can't wait to install.

Roadrunner_GTI

Drag Racing Champion
Do you mean you're boot fluctuates while under acceleration? If so, it might be the same problem that others have with the tune simply being shitty. Mine does the same (MT) and I got so fed up I purchased a Stratified time a few days ago. Can't wait to install.

To be fair, my issue with boost fluctuation went away with the Stage 2 v2.4 file. I think the issue is the gain value on the PID loop for the N75 valve is way too high. This causes boost setpoint overshoot and the typical process value oscillating that is associated with an excessively high gain value. APR needs to retune this PID loop, and ultimately decrease the gain value for the N75 valve. I've tried to pass this information along to the software programmers at APR, with not much success.

Dimbos666

To be fair, my issue with boost fluctuation went away with the Stage 2 v2.4 file. I think the issue is the gain value on the PID loop for the N75 valve is way too high. This causes boost setpoint overshoot and the typical process value oscillating that is associated with an excessively high gain value. APR needs to retune this PID loop, and ultimately decrease the gain value for the N75 valve. I've tried to pass this information along to the software programmers at APR, with not much success.

I have st2 too. Here I think what to do. To fill in v.1.2 or to continue to look for a problem in the car, I only don't understand with what any more...

Roadrunner_GTI

Drag Racing Champion
I have st2 too. Here I think what to do. To fill in v.1.2 or to continue to look for a problem in the car, I only don't understand with what any more...

If you slowly press the throttle, does it still happen? Mine was mainly happening when I floored it while cruising in 3rd or 4th gear. If i really slowly pressed the gas, it didn't happen as much. I know that's not really a fix, but it can help narrow it down.