GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Does PCA membership give you any exclusive deals ?

:scared0016:

No.

I have some friends in the biz to help - though even that way, TR doesn't have a lot of margin on the "good" stuff (extreme performance, etc.) so even with the "shop cost" discount there's only a few bucks per tire to be had there. Literally we're usually talking like 10 bucks a tire. But then to do it through him I have to pay tax - so it offsets the savings pretty quick. If I buy direct through TR I pay more per tire but I also don't pay sales tax. Usually winds up a wash.

Mount/balancing, I can run them to a friend to mount, he doesn't "charge" me per se, but I always toss the guy doing the work 40 bucks in cash. Frankly that's probably why my buddy continues to not charge me - because his guys are happy to do it and they always get a tip lol.

I think I settled on a set. Loaded them into the "save for later" section on TR. Sales dude says he has a buddy with ramz for sale, used, but OE Porsche... so I'll give him a few more days before I pull the trigger on these.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 1.16.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 1.16.52 PM.png
    163.3 KB · Views: 67

Jaber

Modero
Confirmed.

I will let you know how it is....if I ever get to the damn range.

I finally went to range. Maxon has free rental on Friday’s. just have to buy ammo. Never shot the xdm, I liked the xds. I did not like the xdm. Punched a big hole in the center with my glock 19 and new sights. With the xdm ibwas all over the place.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Lol in New Jersey you can take your motorcycle test on a 50cc scooter. I’m like wow, really? This in no way proves my ability to handle a 1000cc sport bike. Oh well lol.

Same here in Michigan, years ago. I took it on a Honda Spree that you "rented" for extra, basically giving you a free pass :laugh:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
oh wow yeah

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Hi EJ! Miss ya man...

Dang, Jay has mafia ties now or ? :iono:

Phur

Autocross Champion
Another weekend spent at work... back on nights.[emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status