GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: OEM S3 Intercooler Pipe (T.O.P.)

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
big price drop for this week only 125$Shipped

P

plac

dang... is this piece available by chance? ahh would be a lot of money to spend just to see if it makes my S3 oem hose fit better..

has anyone confirmed that the UPPER part of this hose is a perfect fit into the GTI?

weird tho.. i would think this S3 TOP would have offset notches different than a GTI. Thus a GTI owner might not have it work well with GTI cut hoses? But it might work well for someone that has actual S3 oem hoses.. yet ive never heard anyone say the S3 TOP notches were not in the correct place..

if i was even going to consider this, i would need a clear pic of the metal side near the bolts, showing exactly where the notches and clip is.. if the notches are the same as what i already have, there is no point in me buying it.

might be hard to tell tho.. even my pic isnt that clear.. looking INTO the TOP pipe hole.. my GTI notches are around 4/5 o'clock point.. so the other side would be around 10/11 o'clock point. would need a pic looking INTO that lower hole on your pipe, showing me the clock positions of your pipe notches. I think I would need your notches LATER in the clock to fit my S3 hose better.. like 5/6 o'clock and 11/noon o'clock.

Last edited:

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
I just got back from a get away, but I still have it but apparently just got PM"s on diff. forums for it also. Il try to get more pic's for you anyway though, and maybe you'll ended up buying it. lol

P

plac

ah im ok for now, did a lot of searching and research yesterday. im sticking with my stock hose for now, as it fits fine. thanks.

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
A test fit would definitely help with sale ;)

I'm trying to figure out what combination of TOP and hoses will work best for my S3 IC. I have it sitting here waiting for installation but I don't want to run into issues with hose fit, TOP fitment, etc. once I begin installation.

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
But if I did that, it wouldnt be new anymore, it would be...used :[

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
If I have my facts straight, this should fit a K04 turbo. I've looked at the discharge port on APR's and AWE's systems and it seems to match up with it. This piece also seems very similar to Neuspeed's K04 TOP:

Just FYI...haha. If you still have it when I get my K04, I'll take it!

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
Early next year.. I'll be gone for training for 5 months after midway through August sadly