GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Led License Plate

SoCalR32Boy

789/5000 .:R32
These look really good. Going to be getting the bold sport also

miami90

Ready to race!
I got mine from ECS Tuning. Best small mod you can do.

YeahBuddy

Go Kart Champion
Im still running the resistors that came from iJDM but the LED's that came with them f'king melted after a few months and they refused to give me a free refund. So I bought new LED's off ebay and they work fine it's the fawking resistors that suck, they get really hot and require you to bore the entrance to the plate light housing and I had to tape the FAWK out of them because they kept shaking loose. Save yourself a few dozen headaches and get ones that come with new housings and reistors built in.

Looks like Ill be getting the Bsport $39 ones.

dav1d

Ready to race!
Im still running the resistors that came from iJDM but the LED's that came with them f'king melted after a few months and they refused to give me a free refund. So I bought new LED's off ebay and they work fine it's the fawking resistors that suck, they get really hot and require you to bore the entrance to the plate light housing and I had to tape the FAWK out of them because they kept shaking loose. Save yourself a few dozen headaches and get ones that come with new housings and reistors built in.

Looks like Ill be getting the Bsport $39 ones.

iJDM license lights suck. Mine melted too. Then switched to bold sport. Couldn't be happier. iJDM's interior kit is nice though

MaliciousMK6

Go Kart Champion
Boldsport and rdash have super bright LED sets.

I am going to sell a few sets with about 3x less intensity. I think it is too much, I am also trying to see if there is enough interest for the LED bulbs with resistors built into the light instead of the entire housing.

Right now I have the mk4 / 5 / 6 Interior lighting for sale at only $49.99. And you can choose your own color footwell lights (uv/blue/red).

I'm sure they'll be great keep us updated:)

NYCRabbit1

Ready to race!
Boldsport and rdash have super bright LED sets.

I am going to sell a few sets with about 3x less intensity. I think it is too much, I am also trying to see if there is enough interest for the LED bulbs with resistors built into the light instead of the entire housing.

Right now I have the mk4 / 5 / 6 Interior lighting for sale at only $49.99. And you can choose your own color footwell lights (uv/blue/red).

Interested to see license plate bulbs with built in resistor and not too bright.

GTA_MK6

Ready to race!
I just made an impulse purchase on the BoldSport LED interior and plate lights. I had those Ebay plate lights and they were crap. The resistors didn't fit, and one of them stopped working after 3 month's. Let's hope I have better luck with BoldSport!!! I will update you guys with pictures as soon as I receive and install them.

spiker369

on air, don't care

I would so jump on this if I had my GTI right now... ): I don't wanna buy the kit and my car end up not being fixed. ):